Problem with quest "CHILD OF THE ELDER BLOOD"

+
Problem with quest "CHILD OF THE ELDER BLOOD"

Hello, I'm currently playing on "Expansion Pass" edition with Hearts of the Stone DLC installed on version 1.11

In the beginning of the quest when I arrive to the entrance door of Avallach's lab, I find Yennefer and Ciri standing there. I talk to them, Yennefer tries to open the door and those magical barriers appear on both entrances blocking the way. Ciri says that sentry has awoken. There supposed to be a golem that appears, but there is absolutely no golem there. As I saw in another videos there should be 2 golem statues standing, but when I play there is none. Empty places. So now Im stuck on main storyline and cant move on. What could be the problem? Any solutions?

First thing I'd try would be to verify/validate the game files through your client. I dont know if you are on Steam, GOG, Origin, etc. but they can all do this. it will check all game files and re-download any corrupt ones, which sounds like your problem. Either a script is bad and inst triggering, or the mesh/animation/AI data for the golems is bad and isnt loading.... either way, validating the game files will fix any corrupt ones and will probably fix this problem.

Im playing the game on Steam and yes I've tried validating my files twice before, it didn't help. Is there any other way I could somehow rescan the files for errors? or should I just wait for new patch and fix?

Hi PunQ71, did you manage to find a solution to this problem? I am stuck now with the same quest and the golem is not appearing.

Thank you!

Top Bottom