Problem with registration

+
Problem with registration

After the release of The Witcher 2 faced such a problem: When registering a Witcher constantly displays "invalid password" even before the Witcher 2 I have great registration took place. When you click the "Forgot your password?" prompts you to specify mail. Pointing-mail, prints "Instuktsiya password recovery be sent to Vashj address ..." And no more. When re-registration takes that indication mailbox is already in the database.

Witchep said:
After the release of The Witcher 2 faced such a problem: When registering a Witcher constantly displays "invalid password" even before the Witcher 2 I have great registration took place. When you click the "Forgot your password?" prompts you to specify mail. Pointing-mail, prints "Instuktsiya password recovery be sent to Vashj address ..." And no more. When re-registration takes that indication mailbox is already in the database.

At release they had problems and everyone was to register with a new login and password. At some point they reconnected the old accounts as my new account stopped working and the old one worked again. I thought this was cleared up but maybe it isn't.

These two patches I have a long time. These are not installed without registering my CD version 1.0

Witchep said:
These two patches I have a long time. These are not installed without registering my CD version 1.0

If you follow the link in secondchildren`s post and download the patch 1.4 from there it should work without registering . This patch has only been available for about 2 months .

Witchep said:
It is not clear. I can download this patch now or not? If Yes, give please a link to it
Yes you can download patch from this link http://en.thewitcher.com/the-witcher/1/
It does not require registration . Do not confuse this patch with other version . Both have the same name and are about the same size .

I downloaded both patches and when I try to install the 1.4 patch is states I need to register the game first and when I try to install the 1.5 patch it says it can't find the proper game files.

Quigster said:
I downloaded both patches and when I try to install the 1.4 patch is states I need to register the game first and when I try to install the 1.5 patch it says it can't find the proper game files.
Did you download both the 1.4 patch and appropriate language pack and put both files in one folder . Also you have to be updated to the 1.4 patch before applying the 1.5 patch .

Thanks Tommy! I was about to call it quits on trying to update and even play the first one again. It wouldn't work when I had the language pack and the 1.4 patch in the same downloads folder, but after I created a new folder on my desktop and put both patches in it worked just fine. Thanks again!

I am having the same problem. I have downloaded both update 1.4 and the language pack. I put them together in the same folder. When I go to run them, it tells me that I need to register the game first.

However when I go to register the game it still tells me that my password is invalid. For the record, I first registered the game back in 2007. Someone please help.

Okay. I am having a problem. I have the original (1.0) release version of The Witcher 1. I registered it first back in 2007 when I purchased it. I recently built a new computer(using windows 7) and am trying to re-install it for another play-through. It installed fine. But then I went to register using my previous login info, and I get the response "Invalid Password". I have gone through the registration sticky, and attempted all of those fixes. none of them work.

I also tried what I saw in another thread which recommended installing the 1.4 patch. Only there's a problem with that too. You see, after I download the 1.4 patch, and the language pack, and put them into the same folder and run them I get to this window:

Online Activation

The installer will confirm if you have a properly registered game copy. An Active Internet connection is required to complete this check.

When I hit next on this screen, it tells me to register the game first. Only, as I have laid out before, I cannot install. There is absolutely no reason I should not be able to re-install my game and play it, and this registration bullcrap is punishing me for buying a legitimate version of the game. Someone please help me with this.

Did you get the 1.4 patch from this link http://en.thewitcher.com/the-witcher/1/ . I used it within the last 2 weeks and it worked flawless . Also if running on windows 7 get updated to the 1.5 patch after updating to the 1.4(TWEE)first then go to the Tages website and click the 5.5 , select the one that is appropriate for your system and follow the prompt to uninstall the tages drivers

CorenYi said:
I am having the same problem. I have downloaded both update 1.4 and the language pack. I put them together in the same folder. When I go to run them, it tells me that I need to register the game first.

However when I go to register the game it still tells me that my password is invalid. For the record, I first registered the game back in 2007. Someone please help.
If you have more than 1 copy of the 1.4 patch make sure your using the correct one . There are 2 one that requires registration and one that doesn`t . The only way to make sure is run a MD5 verification . This is the MD5 number for the unregisterable version
393b4783f2d6b906a6eaea3d927b4a92

Thanks * Tommy *. Your reference to me very helped. But there is another problem. After installing the patch 1.4 disappears voice vote.

Downloaded the: TWEE_Upgrade
TWEE_Russian_language_pack
Patch is good, but no sound.

Witchep said:
Thanks * Tommy *. Your reference to me very helped. But there is another problem. After installing the patch 1.4 disappears voice vote.

Downloaded the: TWEE_Upgrade
TWEE_Russian_language_pack
Patch is good, but no sound.

Strange , Do you not have any voices in any language ? Or only Russian ? At the link is a version 1.5 Russian patch http://www.patches-scrolls.de/the_witcher.php

I have only the Russian version of the game. Patch 1.5 fixes nothing from me. With patch 1.2 everything works. The game is only voice characters

Witchep said:
I have only the Russian version of the game. Patch 1.5 fixes nothing from me. With patch 1.2 everything works. The game is only voice characters

If the 1,4 installed correctly you should now be able to download and install any language pack of your choosing . All you need do is download and click to activate the language pack installation , no need to put in another folder . Try downloading and installing the English language pack and see if you have English voiceovers afterward . If successful then try installing the Russian language pack again .

I just downloaded it, together with the desired package. Installing the udaleet Russians vote in dialogs

Top Bottom