Problem with the annoying bug of the Vizima Confidential.

+
Problem with the annoying bug of the Vizima Confidential.

I found the body in the crypt and now, every time I talk to Raymond he just says "Yes?". The quest seems to be stuck at "The Meeting". I have just two options Good bye or sleep.

I read the post http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/25862-TW1-Bug-Fix-Fix-for-the-Vizima-Confidential-Problem. But it haven't any url of the mentioned fixed files.

I have no idea how to repair the problem, I need to get the last sefirot...

Last edited:
Same problem, here.
I am deeply disappointed by this, even in the Enhanced edition they didn't fix this bug, most like I have no choice but to start the game all over again.
The bug is triggered by the fact that you talk to the girl after you meet Raymond. From this point on your savegame is ruined.
I have tried to fix it for a while, used a savegame hack to fix the dialogue and manage to get the next quest but after I do the autopsy and figure out Raymond is behind all this I have no option to do what the quest says(Lie to him about the autopsy results). I simply cannot talk to Raymond about any topic. The Adventure editor does not work.(Something about Administrator privileges, this is ridiculus btw ). I luckily found a savegame similar to mine but big surprise, it also seems to be bugged and I can not tell Raymond I killed Ramsmeat + I have no relevant dialogue options with him either.

I am really upset...

Edit:By some miracle I got a savegame from the point I was stuck in working. A LOT of choices from it where meh but at least I had good gear and was able to continue the game.

Link to savegame if anyone else encounters this problem and has no other solution, there is also a savegame editor that you can use to get the items you had but I could not be bothered to use it.

That savegame was a bust, here is the link to a proper savegame at the very end of chapter 2. Most quests completed, Hard difficulty. Aided Elves, Fought the Cockatrice alongside Siegfried, Discovered Azaar's plan.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2237590/000199 - Swamp Forest-199.TheWitcherSave

Last edited:
Grossen07;n2091963 said:
The bug is triggered by the fact that you talk to the girl after you meet Raymond. From this point on your savegame is ruined.

Fortunately, in my current playthrough, I got killed right after meeting Raymond so I tried a different tack and have not met him yet. What girl? I understand that I must talk to her before I meet Raymond. But what girl is it, is it Carmen or someone else.

Top Bottom