Problems with current journey (week 8/8 last quest Vesemir, Keep alive)

+
Hello everybody,

last weekly journey quest (keep alive) requires you to win two games without destroying any opponent units.

Actually, I won some games in arena and normal mode without destroying any opponent units. Did any of you proceed already?

I read someone had received a Support reply that said you cannot destroy your own units either.
I also read that the quest is buggy, and speculations that killing by damaging (i.e. not destroying, consuming, or banishing) won't count.

Haven't gotten to that quest quite yet myself, but I will in a moment.

Edit: Killing via Bleeding counts as "destroying". Damn, I almost got a clean win with Assimilate spies...
Hmm, or it could have been due to Rot Tossers. The carcasses Destroy themselves.

Last edited:
I just came on here to post this. I just won a game where I had done 0 interaction with the other side except lock and it didn't count for some reason. I don't have good enough cards to win consistently without killing anything so when I didn't get it even after winning that's a big frustration.

I try invicorate + Aglais.
Post automatically merged:

I just came on here to post this. I just won a game where I had done 0 interaction with the other side except lock and it didn't count for some reason. I don't have good enough cards to win consistently without killing anything so when I didn't get it even after winning that's a big frustration.
Did you do it on Arena or normal mode?

I have already won a couple of games with 0 interaction (and without destroying any of my units, I was playing thrive monsters basically) and none counted towards the quest progression.

I passed it already by using NR Boost in Seasonal.

You need to not kill both your unit and enemy unit but enemy can kill your which fine.
so, you can't poison, destroy enemy unit. I think lethal damage also cannot do which include you can't duel to kill enemy unit.
next, you can't consume your own unit.

but my opponent duel my unit and it kill his unit. I still proceed the quest. therefore, as long as you don't cause your and enemy unit kill then should be fine.

Same here, 3+ Rounds in Casual just Big Boy Monster with thrive, no interaction with opponents side at all, no Progress in Jouney .....
What am i missing ?

The opposite happened to me.

I did the mission without knowing how. I was doing the mission with an invigorate deck, and accidentally destroyed an enemy unit. I thought "oh sh*t, I shouldn't have done that", but when I finished the game I had completed the mission LOL.

It definitely seems bugged in different ways...

rrc

Forum veteran
The opposite happened to me.

I did the mission without knowing how. I was doing the mission with an invigorate deck, and accidentally destroyed an enemy unit. I thought "oh sh*t, I shouldn't have done that", but when I finished the game I had completed the mission LOL.

It definitely seems bugged in different ways...
That may be because of the undocumented uninformed handicap CDPR had implemented for Invigorate.. if someone plays it they obviously have something going on in their life and may be CDPR wants to help them.
Thanks CDPR!

This q is 100% buged, I've won game using Patricidal Fury, during game I've destroyed something like 7-8 units total on my side + opponent side and quest progressed like nothing happened, second game with NR - I won with 4 units destroyed, quest didn't progress.

I won a game with my own version of SK warriors deck and got +1 in quest.

I did damage to (and killed a few) units but I did NOT destroy any of them in one go (like Scorch card can do).

I finished the quest with a NG Assimilate deck. I did damage a few enemy cards, but did not kill any. Previously tried with OH MO deck and the quest did not progress, despite the fact I only consumed my units and didn't touch the enemy units. So yeah, kinda bugged, especially since the quest demands you not to kill enemy units. It doesn't specify anything about your own units.

I got lucky and got a fellow "questor" in back to back games. My opponant in both games was lobbing bandit after bandit onto the board, so they got their 10 bandits and I just had to be careful not to deadify any of them and we both (the 3 of us?) all got what we needed. They got their bandit quest, I got my 2 wins with no destroying

I'm 100% sure I've won two matches now where I did not cause a unit to leave the board by my hand. In fact, none of the opponents' units left the board at all. So what am I missing with this week's mission?

Just won a match killing 2 enemy units via duel and it counted, so i guess you just can't destroy units as with Geralt/Geralt pro cards, or its just bugged as hell.

I just filtered the card deck by the keyword "destroy" (several but lots less than I expected) and am now wondering if only using a card with that specific keyword to remove a card will nix the quest and maybe pinging wont ?

I completed the quest without trying to by killing enemies. I played three games with a nature deck. In the first and third I killed units and got the award. In the second I didn’t draw any damage cards and won in round 2 when my opponent forfeited, yet I didn’t get credit.

Top Bottom