Problems with current journey (week 8/8 last quest Vesemir, Keep alive)

+
I managed the quest once in arena.

Nevertheless, I am not sure what is defined as "destroy". What about squirrel banning cards from the graveyard? What about your opponent killing his own cards? Probably, you are also not allowed to consume your own cards.

When I read your posts I am thinking that this whole quest is terribly bugged.
Post automatically merged:

I finished the quest with Firesworn SY

Yes they are also great for that quest

I managed the quest once in arena.

Nevertheless, I am not sure what is defined as "destroy". What about squirrel banning cards from the graveyard? What about your opponent killing his own cards? Probably, you are also not allowed to consume your own cards.

When I read your posts I am thinking that this whole quest is terribly bugged.
Post automatically merged:

Yes they are also great for that quest
Sweet... I have a deck full of firesworn zealots looking for blasphemers to punish, will turn em all into zealous converts
in no time ! :coolstory:

I just filtered the card deck by the keyword "destroy" (several but lots less than I expected) and am now wondering if only using a card with that specific keyword to remove a card will nix the quest and maybe pinging wont ?

I believe this is the case. Idk if it counts for seize/invocation because I failed using those but I killed a lot of units with damage and I was able to finish 1/2 of the quest so far

Okay, without Rot Tossers I got progress using Assimilate spies, in casual. I had to waste 3 damage from a Mage Infiltrator but it was worth it.

I have completed this quest in arena but found you have to damage a enemy unit to have it register on the quest.

My opponent did not forfeit as well. I had a game while the quest was active where my opponent forfeited in round 3 that did not count.

Top Bottom