problems with gwent games (BUG??)

+
problems with gwent games (BUG??)

I´m playing hearts of stone on PC, patc 1.11, Origin.
When opening my gwent card screen I can´t see anymore the left side cards. And neither when starting a game. Besides, if continue and starting to play, screen keeps blocked. Music still sounds, but cards dón appear and in order to continue (and in the Rival appear the sentence "invalid faction for deck"
View attachment 26618

I have to cancel and lose the game.
I tried with different saves but this happen again.
It happened with both olgierd and the man in Borsoi house

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 76
Someone in the community here has solved this problem or its similar problem by activate the dlc "ballad heroes" in the options of the dlc menu. (If you.have installed this dlc). Sometimes at someone the patch 1.11 could deactivate this option. Why, I don't know. If you have not installed this dlc or it is activate already, then i don't have any further idea to help you. Sorry. Perhaps someone else here in the community

Thanks but is already ON
Trying different options, I thibk what starts the problem is collecting the "cow" card whith Vlodomir inside Geralt.
After doing so, I have the problems on the gwent screen

Edit:
Collecting the "cow" card (with or without Vlodomir) makes that left-side cards dont appear on gwent screen
But trying to play gwent I have the same problem even without collecting "cow" card. But I can play with gamers of the previous game, not with hearts of stone new characters

Last edited:
I´m playing hearts of stone on PC, patc 1.11, Origin.
When opening my gwent card screen I can´t see anymore the left side cards. And neither when starting a game. Besides, if continue and starting to play, screen keeps blocked. Music still sounds, but cards dón appear and in order to continue (and in the Rival appear the sentence "invalid faction for deck"
View attachment 26618

I have to cancel and lose the game.
I tried with different saves but this happen again.
It happened with both olgierd and the man in Borsoi house

I have the same problem, but posted a reply to a similar thread in the general tech support forums, link:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/60057-Game-Breaking-Gwent-Bug?p=1950012#post1950012

Someone suggested verifying the installation through your game client (GOG/Steam), which I'll try when I get home. But I have the exact same problem as you, which I noticed first in 1.10 patch, then 1.11 did not fix this, with the auction house person, then a merchant at Evelline's camp when you try to recruit her for the break in at the auction house, as with Olgierd as well.

I'll have to check whether the ballad heroes DLC is activated or not, thanks for that suggestion! Maybe I'll toggle it.

Top Bottom