Problems with saves and lighting.

+
Hello everyone - First time here. I've been fan of the Witcher games and books since several years ago, so I was pretty excited about the next-gen patch despite I only have a PS4 and the update being only marketed for PS5, Xbox Series and PC.

Anyways, yesterday the patch 4.00 downloaded on my PS4 (aprox. 10GB) and came with a few issues:

1.- The saves: Last night I played throught the new content (which it's excelent btw, loved the mission on the Devil's Pit despite some framerate drops), manually saved the game and today I wasn't able to find the last savegame and the settings and configurations kept restarting everytime I launched the game. The way a I fixed was deleting all of the savegames on the Save Data Managment of the PS4 configuration, keeping the last one 4.00 save file only.

2.- The Lighing: This is kind of annoying, wandering through Velen at sunset, the lighting and light shafts from the sun are "blocky". See the image below.
Velen.jpg

I hope some devs might be awere of these issues and be able to deliver a fix. Otherwise, the content of the update it's great and even more great that the old machines were not fully forgotten. ;)

2.- The Lighing: This is kind of annoying, wandering through Velen at sunset, the lighting and light shafts from the sun are "blocky". See the image below.
Maybe you already did it. But if not, you should try to clear the cache in case.

I've the sames issues with my saves since the patch. More of that i can't manual save my game and it's really complicated

Hello everyone - First time here. I've been fan of the Witcher games and books since several years ago, so I was pretty excited about the next-gen patch despite I only have a PS4 and the update being only marketed for PS5, Xbox Series and PC.

Anyways, yesterday the patch 4.00 downloaded on my PS4 (aprox. 10GB) and came with a few issues:

1.- The saves: Last night I played throught the new content (which it's excelent btw, loved the mission on the Devil's Pit despite some framerate drops), manually saved the game and today I wasn't able to find the last savegame and the settings and configurations kept restarting everytime I launched the game. The way a I fixed was deleting all of the savegames on the Save Data Managment of the PS4 configuration, keeping the last one 4.00 save file only.

View attachment 11334193
I hope some devs might be awere of these issues and be able to deliver a fix. Otherwise, the content of the update it's great and even more great that the old machines were not fully forgotten. ;)
This happened to me as well. Keep deleting old saves until the latest one appears. It seems the game keeps stacking saves and checkpoints endlessly.

Top Bottom