"Processing transaction, please wait" hangs forever on PC

+

Guest 4374554

Subj (see screenshot). It can't be dismissed in any way except forcibly killing the game and obviously no payment happens. I tried two times and waited for around 10 minutes in both cases with no luck. I thought the part where users paid money should've been the most reliable of all ;)?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    960.4 KB · Views: 163

Guest 4374554

Gwent is the only game i ever used GOG Galaxy for, so i haven't set it up in any specific way. If the overlay feature is enabled by default, then it's enabled for me as well, but i will check later in the evening.

However "some applications that have their own Overlay feature may interfere with Galaxy Overlay" is an interesting assimption - i do have MSI Afterburner overlay to monitor GPU temperature. I will see if disabling it helps.
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE:
I made sure GOG Overlay is enabled and other OSD stuff is disabled and that didn't help, i can't advance beyound "Transaction processing, please wait" screen. Waiting for other suggestions.
Post automatically merged:

Did you check out this information from support?
Up

Last edited by a moderator:
Restarting the PC is also worth a try. If that doesn’t help, you could log out of GOG galaxy and log in again. Repairing the game installation is one more thing that might fux the issue (https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/gwent/pc/gwent-technical/issue/15/repairing-corrupted-game-files).

Also it‘s best to close every non essential background application, even those without overplay.

EDIT: Oh, and make sure your internet browser is set to default browser.

If nothing helps, it‘s best to reach out to support, as suggested in the link I mentioned in my previous post: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...payment-and-it-did-not-work-what-can-i-do-now (contact us)

Last edited:

Guest 4374554

After additional examination indeed it turned out to be the issue with MSI Afterburner OSD. Disabling it is not enough, the application had to be terminated in order for GOG Overlay to work. Kudos to @devivre for pointing me in the right direction.

Top Bottom