Project Toussaint

+
Don't want to be "that guy" but is your monitor correctly calibrated? Nights are dark yes, its supposed to be like this since vanilla nights are just unrealistic and not creepy at all, but its not pitch black for me and most other people say nights are perfect :D

Alright since some people asked me if im still working on this or if i have abandoned the mod im here to give a little update

Of course im still working on it. The plans I had for 3.0 turned out to be very ambitious. That does not mean that i gave them up, it just takes helluva time.
Today i reached a mile stone and I hope that it I will progress faster from now on.
3.0 will most likely finish this mod. Maybe i will do some more hotfixes if a lot of bugs are found but i really feel like moving on after this update.
I don't feel like giving a changelog right now, but a lot has actually changed and a lot more will change.

Btw if anyone is interested in testing, hit me up.

Last edited:
K4rx20;n8829470 said:
Alright since some people asked me if im still working on this or if i have abandoned the mod im here to give a little update

Of course im still working on it. The plans I had for 3.0 turned out to be very ambitious. That does not mean that i gave them up, it just takes helluva time.
Today i reached a mile stone and I hope that it I will progress faster from now on.
3.0 will most likely finish this mod. Maybe i will do some more hotfixes if a lot of bugs are found but i really feel like moving on after this update.
I don't feel like giving a changelog right now, but a lot has actually changed and a lot more will change.

Btw if anyone is interested in testing, hit me up.

I want to test your mod.

Does anyone happen to have these files anywhere? Sorry for necroing an old thread hope no one minds too much. I was looking at a video comparing 3 or 4 Toussaint mods and was planning to go with clear lighting but this one blew me away. Its not on the nexus anymore it was removed because "New version is up" and unfortunately it isn't.

Top Bottom