Projectile Launch System

+
Has anyone had any issues with the Projectile Launch System removing itself? This started during this last week. I was going to use it and it wasn't there, I tossed a grenade instead. I could not find it in my inventory but when I went to a ripperdoc it was listed and I had it installed. But it keeps removing itself and I have no clue why. I have to keep checking my inventory to see if it is still there before I start a mission. It is a hit and miss thing, sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not, so I have to find a ripperdoc to install it again.

As I mentioned, this just started recently, never had an issue until now.

I never touched the op one shot cyberware after week one again... but I remember it was bugged in the first place sometimes I couldn't aim as well it didn't react in any way until I went to a ripper doc like u do now... : /

I never touched the op one shot cyberware after week one again... but I remember it was bugged in the first place sometimes I couldn't aim as well it didn't react in any way until I went to a ripper doc like u do now... : /
Thanks for the comment. It's odd that after 400 plus hours this starts happening. I'll verify my files again and see if that helps. Until now I had good results with it.

Could be something similar to what happens to me with hot key consumables, maxdoc etc. Sometime when I'm disassembling things it switches to the lowest grade one without my doing so. Could just be random weirdness too, bugs.

Top Bottom