[PROLOGUE] v1.13 Triss didn't give me Cat or Blizzard formulas

+
[PROLOGUE] v1.13 Triss didn't give me Cat or Blizzard formulas

I've played several times with v1.12. This is my first playthrough with the new patch, v1.13. Halfway through the outskirts I discovered that Triss had only given me the Swallow and Tawny Owl recipes. No Cat, no Blizzard, no Oil. Now I can live without the oil, but I cannot survive without Cat and Blizzard. Has anyone else had this with the new patch? Am I in the right forum to ask about this? I couldn't find any patch buglist forums...

I'm playing with patch 1.3, and Triss taught me Cat. She says something like, "I need to teach you something," and then Cat appears in your list of formulae. If you somehow missed getting it from her, just look up the formula and make it anyway. The game will say you've made an unknown potion, but the first time you use it, the formula will be added to your journal. There's a list of all potion formulae here on the forum.

I know. It was that scroll that didn't appear in my inventory. I had to start the game over, and on the second try I ended up with the scroll. Big relief! Cannot play Witcher without those two potions, after all! ;D

You find a book of the swallow later, but cat is 1 rebis, 2 quebrith. You start with one blizzard potion and IIRC you find the recipe in the salamandra cave in Ch. 1 at the latest. You don't need the potion before the Beast anyway. Even on hard.

Top Bottom