Proof that the 6 month montage with Jackie was definitely cut content

+
Yes we are on the same page.

That video is "The Montage" that the OP of the thread pronounces was "cut content" - meaning content that could have been played by the player at one point. I am saying that it is 100% not cut content. That the montage was always meant as just that, a montage to give us a feel for Jackie and V as an Edgerunner team and friends.

The only reasons I posted the interview, is because it definitively shows the whole premise of this thread is false.

The rest of the discussion is for other threads. Just @ me in one of them and I'll respond.
Yeah then we are on the same page, and I think it worked fine had no issue with it at all. The other things I find much more interesting so Ill make a post about that and try to @ you. If I can figure that out, assume its just @ and you name? :)

Yeah it's @ + name with no spaces. Like @Mobster100
Cool, made it :)

So its not cut content just bad game design. Ok that makes it worse.

I had that tought yesterday, too.

So you get a very short lifepath-prolog to bond (not) with your character V and his/her "roots" nomad, corpo, streetkid. (Especially the corpo I didn't understand, how you get to know Jackie? No clue.)
Then you have 3 missions with Jackie, 90% combat, 10% driving around. To (not) build a relationship with him.
Next you're in the first act, with Johnny in your head, being the rest of the game Vehicle-V.
And on top you're deadly sick and spitting blood, but - you've no urgent to not do some gigs and helping the NCPD in 100 Questmarks.
Cyberpunk 2077 in a nutshell.

I don't want to go in details, but everyone who played Witcher 3 see the difference. And there is many fool's gold in the presentating for the game. No cutscences, no mantisblades possible in the scene with Dex bodyguard etc. The marketing-unit is triple A, thats for sure.

I'm at the point, where it don't really matters if they cut content or just struggle with the storytelling. I think there was a time where they should be honest in which direction the game will go. Not the "fullfleshed RPG-Experience", but a "Action-Adventure with extrem high Looter Shooter-Vibe".
Then I wouldn't have bought it and would've wait for somekind of Witcher 4. And more Looter Shooter-fans would grab the game.
Everything would be okay.
Me okay, LS-Fans okay, CDPR okay (they have to fix the bugs, but this can happen. Making a Looter Shooter to a RPG, not).

Changing discret the words in the twitteraccount in stealth-mode is not okay. At least this decision will have consequenes, if the game don't have any.

Top Bottom