[Proposal] Public Bug Tracker and status of Works

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Proposal] Public Bug Tracker and status of Works

Dear staff of CDPR & all followers of this forum,
I've an interesting proposal about bugs and trackers of it:
For mitigate "hothead" users and general discontent of very high numbers of peoples (I'm between their) please make a sticky thread about knows and ascertained bugs and status of works to resolve this.

A public bug truckers thread Bringing together all the bugs that after users reports you have "take in charge" to revolve it.
I understand that it is not an easy job but with this solution, I think that many identical thread will no longer open and your jobs can be a little bit easy.

For last but not least the positive effects about the psicological anxiety, frustration, insecurity, raging and others form of common problems that bring the users to lost trust in your great and amazing jobs (...in spite of everything, despite some levity too).

I love you CDPR, I know you gave the best for this game and that you will continue to do.

Please all users that are interested about my little idea I want to hear you for Support it.

Thanks in advance at all.

P.s. Excuse me for horrible english and for eventually discovery of hot water.

Nothing is going to pacify the "hotheads" and the "general discontents". You always find something that 's not to your liking, and this would not be any different with a bug tracker: "why you not fix my bug first?" , "why you no list the bug I found?", "what do you mean that's not a bug?".... etc etc etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom