Proposed improvements

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposed improvements

I'm going to put all my ideas for changes here.

Artwork should be a special focus of the developers and i think they should take extra time and care in putting great artwork to the cards. (maybe have competitions for fans to create the artwork of certain cards?)

There should be a way we can turn unwanted or unused craps into meteroite dust, and dust should be rewarded more frequently.

Quen should have different intensities, i.e a maximum level quen (silver/gold) that resists every type of attack, or a medium level quen that can take 1-3 hits before leaving.

The concept of weather needs to be rethinked (or ditched altogether) in this game. Weather should stay on the board for a certain amount of turns at least.

ST needs more technical cards, cards that mess with opponents deck and help you organize yours better. More Ambush cards and better gold and silvers in general.

Nilfgaard needs a card that can reserrect a silver from your opponenets graveyard.

You need to make reveal cards available to every faction. A neutral that reveals perhaps?

Cards with more exotic and interesting abilities in general.

Bronze neutral cards?

A new faction.

Adding characters from other franchises every now and again or for christmas or whatever.

Feel free to add your ideas for improvement.

As mentioned in the General Discussions Guidelines thread:

Please keep feedback and discussion to one topic per thread. It's easier for devs and other users to respond to feedback when it is one issue at a time. It makes it easier for devs to say “Oh look, 83 people are responding to this specific issue, maybe we ought to look into that.”

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom