Proposition of interface improvements based on GWENT KtS Edition

+
Not sure what you are talking about there, the coin already has right faction logos. Look at it in my SCO vs SKE video.

They suggest to change the COLOR of the coin as well to represent the fraction.

I have doubts if that will fit into the general color scheme of the board.... But I will support the idea. Just to see how it looks like.

The whole Red vs Blue thing isn't a good idea for Gwent with the player being blue and their opponent being red .. Causes some confusion and doesn't fit with the board design

Last edited:
The whole Red vs Blue thing isn't a good idea for Gwent with the player being blue and their opponent being red .. Causes some confusion and doesn't fit with the board design
I disagree, didn't experience any confusion during KtS and the way the colors worked was just fine.

They suggest to change the COLOR of the coin as well to represent the fraction.

I have doubts if that will fit into the general color scheme of the board.... But I will support the idea. Just to see how it looks like.
Huh... Have any of you ever thought about how confusing it will look not just to the players but also spectators if same factions are playing against each other with exact same colour on both sides of the coin?

I disagree, didn't experience any confusion during KtS and the way the colors worked was just fine.

Its more about immersion and feeling than confusion.

Huh... Have any of you ever thought about how confusing it will look not just to the players but also spectators if same factions are playing against each other with exact same colour on both sides of the coin?

..... Ok, Houston we got a problem....

For me it's NOT the Red vs Blue issue.

I would generally prefer to see the board in more warm color scheme and being more of an antique and vintage design.

^
Agreed but not on the red vs blue part .. The board simply doesn't look good and it doesn't cover the whole screen which takes away from the immersion too

Concerns about when selecting cards you don't see the timer

Check out this video, at around 10:14.

He's checking some cards to select for discard but he doesn't see the timer so he's screwed. This has to be changed obviously, don't you think? Thanks.

Last edited:
i think they should add time after a card is played these draw animations are not instant and eats time so add time after a card is played.

Top Bottom