Props where props are due...the music!

+
The music in this game is absolutely fantastic. They really nailed the retro-future feeling with all those crazy, twisted, distorted basslines. But I also love quieter moments or those full of suspense, when you're trying to sneak around...

...and then you get caught by a camera, your misterious plan goes to sh*t, enemies start screaming and the absolutely, insanely fantastic COMBAT MUSIC kicks in and boosts your adrenaline so high that you just turn your V into a killing machine, clearing rooms with your Budgets Arms Carnage shotgun, splattering chrome & flesh all over the place...

...ok, got carried away there, that's how good the music is in this game :)

Still i would have loved to see some actualy synthwave music in this from Gunship or The Midnight or even Lazerhawk. I mean those guys are around for years making this kind of music before cyberpunk was even a thing. It would have fit perfectly.

I cannot fathom the amount of research to put this together, preem tune selection.
Post automatically merged:

Occasionally I stay in the car till the end of the tune

Just heard this on BodyHeat...
I really like this one

CYBERPUNK 2077 SOUNDTRACK - MAJOR CRIMES by HEALTH & Window Weather (Official Video)

Anyone know that guitar riff the random npcs are playing on the streets... its a rock tune... If you go by any of those NPC's sitting down playing the guitar.. there's this riff... man... what song is that! PLZ!:cry:

Also, so far havent listened to much but the Dirge... These are my fav. 2 so far i think...<3
WARNING SHOTS by Konrad OldMoney feat Perry Porter w Cidro Onetoo & Laputan Machine
BIGGER MAN by Konrad OldMoney feat Taelor Yung & Droox
HELLO GOOD MORNING by konrad OldMoney
ayyeee thanks boss!

Top Bottom