Props where props are due...the music!

+
Yeah, almost single-handedly saved me playing through. I may have quit altogether if the radio and score soundtracks hadn't been what they are. Outstanding.

The whole sound design is amazing, actually the whole design of the game is amazing. It truly is a work of art, flawed of course but still art.

Oddly enough I love extreme metal but not enjoying much on the metal station but the rest of the music is amazing to me

Anyone know that guitar riff the random npcs are playing on the streets... its a rock tune... If you go by any of those NPC's sitting down playing the guitar.. there's this riff... man... what song is that! PLZ!:cry:

Also, so far havent listened to much but the Dirge... These are my fav. 2 so far i think...<3
WARNING SHOTS by Konrad OldMoney feat Perry Porter w Cidro Onetoo & Laputan Machine
BIGGER MAN by Konrad OldMoney feat Taelor Yung & Droox
HELLO GOOD MORNING by konrad OldMoney

I would say 2 of the stations could be called metal, other than that no metal

The ritual FM is definitely metal, its just kind of generic death metal, not my kind of thing.
(And for some INEXPLICABLE reason, Totentanz doesn't play that radio station. I mean the lore specifically describes it as a metal club)

"Resist and Disorder" by Jason Charles Miller (can be listened to on radio Vexelstrom) is by far my favorite song in the game. There's some okay other ones, but not many that I've heard. The original soundtrack, the old-school analog electronic music is quite good on the other hand.

Last edited:
Aint gunna lie, the songs and beats are banging, but i swear the lyrics are themed to be ...
i cant find a word for it, but its like all the songs have .... goofy lyrics?
i dont want to use goofy, but it seems like whoever wrote the lyrics was making a joke....
I cant help but feel that...
Not saying they bad, but...
Maybe like "Overt Mainstream" or ... Mainstream on Steroids...or common...
At least some are...Cheezy...maybe
W/a splash of street.... but the street is def. mainstream street xD
Shrug idk

Last edited:
The ritual FM is definitely metal, its just kind of generic death metal, not my kind of thing.
(And for some INEXPLICABLE reason, Totentanz doesn't play that radio station. I mean the lore specifically describes it as a metal club)

"Resist and Disorder" by Rezodrone (can be listened to on radio Vexelstrom) is by far my favorite song in the game. There's some okay other ones, but not many that I've heard. The original soundtrack, the old-school analog electronic music is quite good on the other hand.
i enjoy most kinds of death metal but for some reason it just doesnt do anything for me not sure why, i guess it doesnt have much energy but my favourite album of all time doesnt have much energy and i love it, that is very weird by Totentanz, dont think i have been there yet, i need to check out that station because i am very much enjoying Vexelstrom

Rebel Path by P.T. Adamczyk

When this song slowly rumbled behind the pacing while Johnny was entering the Arasaka tower, and his hand cannon revealed in a flipping motion then the melody over the beat revealed. My blood started pumping, headshotting each 'saka ninja on the beat with their heads exploding. Reloading every two or three bullets with the awesome motion, occasionally having to use the unique melee animation. This moment made me feel awesome.

Both versions of the song, with and without the cello are my favorite songs.

Say what ya want about the game but there's no denying that the soundtrack is off the hook. So many dope songs to listen to as you drive around NC taking in the sights. What's your favorite song? So far for me it's "Pain" by Le Destroy.
Now if only they would actually release the OST for the radio stations, that was one of the things I was most excited about. Was really disapointed that the soundtrack didn't include these.

Now if only they would actually release the OST for the radio stations, that was one of the things I was most excited about. Was really disapointed that the soundtrack didn't include these.

They did. Not ALL songs, but many of them, in 2 parts.

LOL that Pon Pon Shit song with the cute Asian girls is my shizzle. I thought it was a commercial. Reminds me of the subliminal messages in Firefly that triggers River Tam.

Last edited:
For my personal tastes, this song stands out. It has that "bend the world to my will" attitude, that "I WILL" attitude and I love that. Fuck failure.

Top Bottom