PS4 bug about using magic

+
I bought The Witcher 3 GOTY few days ago and updated to 1.62v.
After the training with Vesemir I can't use magic powers anymore. I can select powers in the L1 menù but to push R2 doesn't work and doesn't allow me to use powers, simply doens't do anything. I tried to resolve deleting the game and the files, reinstalling and restarting a new game but the problem remains.

Yeh, Witcher 3 can be picky with controllers. This is most likely the problem here, if I should make a guess. If you have a chance to try another controller, I would recommend that for starters.

I just tried other games and R2 works fine, so I really don't know what to do. I think I'm gonna delete and reinstall the game without update and see if something changes.

I just tried other games and R2 works fine, so I really don't know what to do. I think I'm gonna delete and reinstall the game without update and see if something changes.

It still doesn't rule out controller issues - some games are more sensitive to that than others.
But as mentioned before, you can always reach out to CDPR support (see the link above).

I just tried other games and R2 works fine, so I really don't know what to do.
Trying with other games doesn't help much here, because it's Witcher 3 that's picky with controllers. Several people have reported similar problems than you, and they all said that the controller works with other games. But when they tried Witcher 3 with different controller, problem was solved in most cases. If not even in every case.

Top Bottom