PS4 controller set-up for PC showing Xbox Scheme???

+
PS4 controller set-up for PC showing Xbox Scheme???

Can i ask why when i plug my PS4 controller on my PC to play TW3 on PC with controller it always uses Xbox controller scheme?

Not every person out there uses Xbox as the default controller on PC and personally i grow really tired of using a 3rd-party program to fix the key-binds.

And before anyone says, I have not the least bit desire to buy an Xbox Controller even if its my last choice. (I dont like its design.)

Well, I am completely with you on this. I also have 2 DS4 controllers and love using them (also used them in The Witcher 2), and just like you I am not willing to buy an X360/ONE Controller just for a handful of PC games.
Now concerning button prompts, it has always been XBox icons only. Before Patch 1.07 DS4 was not even officially supported by the game. But now that it is, maybe they' ll add in PS button prompts in the next patch? Unless Sony is not forbidding them to do so...
I think the main problem is that Sony is not doing anything along the lines of offering official PC drivers, which is really sad, because I think the DS4 is an excellent controller...

Is the DS4 supported in 1.07? For me it works perfectly in 1.06 but when I updated to 1.07 I was having all sorts of problems like some commands not working and the colour bar kept changing for no reason (and yes I did start a new game). I've rolled the game back to 1.06 and my DS4 works fine again.

There´s no official support on PC for PS controllers - so you´ll have to live with the XBox overlays and using 3rd party software.

Is the DS4 supported in 1.07? For me it works perfectly in 1.06 but when I updated to 1.07 I was having all sorts of problems like some commands not working and the colour bar kept changing for no reason (and yes I did start a new game). I've rolled the game back to 1.06 and my DS4 works fine again.

DS4 works in 1.07 the problem is the button prompts, they show Xbox ones so its easy to get confused as to what each button does.

As for Sony... I too hope they offer PC drivers for PS4 because personally I know that alot of people want to use a DS4 controller on PC but they cant because there is no driver ( of-course everyone is using a third-party program to remap the buttons since that's the only thing we can do )

Top Bottom