PS4 controller wireless without using Steam?

+
Is there a way to get the PS4 controller to work wirelessly in the game without using Steam? I know it can be done through Steam's controller support, but I bought the game through GoG. Obviously I can add the game to Steam and use the wireless controller that way, but... I want to know if there's a way to do it without Steam?

For some reason, there is no official Sony support for wireless communication. I have to use ds4windows.

For some reason, there is no official Sony support for wireless communication. I have to use ds4windows.
That works!
The game displays Xbox controller button prompts, but that's a minor issue compared to my PS4 controller's busted micro-USB port, causing constant disconnects when I tilt the cable slightly up by accident xD

Do you know of a way to add PS4 button prompts to the game while using DS4Windows?

Also, with DS4Windows I can use the touch pad to aim and shoot, it's very weird ahah.

That works!
The game displays Xbox controller button prompts, but that's a minor issue compared to my PS4 controller's busted micro-USB port, causing constant disconnects when I tilt the cable slightly up by accident xD

Do you know of a way to add PS4 button prompts to the game while using DS4Windows?

Also, with DS4Windows I can use the touch pad to aim and shoot, it's very weird ahah.
Use this.

Top Bottom