PS4 Digital Copy With ALL DLC AND HoS U.S. Version

+
PS4 Digital Copy With ALL DLC AND HoS U.S. Version

Some Water Stream Animations are Missing in the new map of Hos, e.g I see a waterfall, but no water behind it or after it. NPC scabbards are still missing, I still keep seeing 2 or more horses over-lapping each-other in stable spawn spots throughout the world. There is also an NPC that's talking to an herbalist, and he won't stop shaking, it's in Skelige, it's the corner hut on the right with the geese, way.. before you cross the bridge to stash your gear in Yen's room.
Some. audio. sounds. are. missing. and. some. are. to. faint. to. hear, e.g. when Geralt jumps with his horse and it lands, the thud should sound louder, same when Gearlt jumps sometimes, I also noticed that there is no splash sound or animation when Geralt jumps in some water here and there, no big deal.. plus the sound effect for hitting things with AARD always sounds the same, no matter what you hit, and please, if you can, when you can, please get more female and male voice actors. My guess is that you guys already know this stuff and are working around it, because I have noticed lots of big and small improvments, so keep up the "Great Work", because you guys are killing it AND Other devs got a lot to learn from you as you go blazing this new path in rpg history!! Serious, your art is amazing!! lol...

Last edited:
Top Bottom