Ps4 doesn't download patches, but shows as already downloaded

+
I downloaded pre-release version of Cyberpunk, and I entered the game on my local release time. In that time I downloaded total 101.500 gb data, and it was said that it was 1.02 version of Cyberpunk, but what I learned from CDPR the version 1.01 is 102 gb and 1.02 is total 130 gb. My Playstation said that I got the 1.02 version, but it didn't downloaded the plus 28gb 1.02 Patch. Then I realize that I got 1.01 version because the resolution of the game was very muddy. That's why I erased the game and redownloded with the hope that the problem would be resolve. I downloaded total 102 gb in the phase of redownloading. And by the time I downloaded, CDPR released a hot fix 1.04 total of 18 gb. When I redownloaded I immeadiatly looked at the version and it was said that it is 1.04, but i didnt even download the new patch. Now it says that my game is 1.04 bu it is total 102 gb instead of 150 gb. Long story short my game have patched numerious time but i couldnt do any patch and my ps says the patchs were done, but it isnt because I see that my game doesnt fix it. Please help me I am now struggling this situation for 4 days and Im exhausted, I just want to play a game.

Top Bottom