PS4 framerate issues

+
I had hoped 1.04 would solve it.
Instead I have to put the game on hold yet again as it is not playable like this with 20fps!
The game deserves more than this crappy performance.

I heard that this is caused by double buffering, which makes frame-rate drop to 20fps whenever it can't hold a steady 30fps, should be fixed with triple buffering.
Well, just telling what I've been told, I don't really understand.

In patch 1.02 and 1.03, Novigrad was a smooth place to be....on my ps4 at least..... since patch 1.04, is a framedrop fest, and it's a fest i don't want to attend.....

Patch 1.03 and 1.04, only made the game experience worse... and i am not even adressing the terrible textures.
Was in Kaer Morhen for the main quest line..... and damn, never have i seen a stone wall, in such low detail. shamefull

Id rather them focus on fixing the massive amount of bugs and bringing back visuals pre 1.04/1.03. I never had issues with fps and still dont, yes it drops but who cares. Its console, if I was concerned about fps i'd buy a copy for my pc but I play console to kick back and socialize with my family and friends. I have taken a break from the game because almost every quest now is bugged, citys are empty and gwent is ruined (every time I play qwent I get terrible hands, like 4 fogs and 2 clear days and rest crappy cards.. lol) Its all good, I am reading books, looking forward to some ESO this week and occasionally playing Witcher 1 on PC (but hate playing on PC so only for short periods) Im not mad or anything, I understand this game is huge and all with a small team. I am just really excited to get the fixes down the road so I can go back to Witcher 3. Until I am on a temporary hiatus :D haha!

Yes, i can confirm - fps drops in specific areas.

Also noticeable, if you have many enemies around, and throw a bomb at them.

The frame-rate goes down for a moment. Even lower than 20.

But after, it goes up again.

@ZeroAffex Uhmm... no, PC or console, frames are important either way, and they fix the game as It's unplayable, anything below 30FPS is unplayable, PC or console. So... yeah.

It's a software issue, with their engine, likely the PS4's API, etc..

Don't even try going on how It's console, frames? who cares, as that's entirely fucking bullshit. You still have issues with frames, everyone does, as they still drop to 20fps, which is HORRIBLE, unplayable, unoptimized. Anything below 30fps is unacceptable. You either A: Need your eyes checked, seriously, or B: Get some damn standards, mate.

Framrate is an issue, and needs the highest priority.

Top Bottom