[PS4] Game stuck on game ending screen; Victories not counting

+
[PS4] Game stuck on game ending screen; Victories not counting

EDIT:

Appologies to mods, just noticed the PS4 section. Please move.

As the title says, game gets stuck on end-game screen and none of my victories count towards daily rewards. Also no getting any EXP.

Last edited:
this happens to me too, my game freezes also when I complete a challenge and also when I finish building a deck

doesn't save progress, either, so I have to reboot and start anew on PS4

PS4 - Bug. Can't load the daily rewards after a match.

After a match nothing happens. It just trying to load forever. I can close and play a new match, but i'm not getting the rewards and xp.

HOL-BAK-81;n8783720 said:
After a match nothing happens. It just trying to load forever. I can close and play a new match, but i'm not getting the rewards and xp.

Thread merged.

By closing, do you mean closing the reward screen or the whole game? If you just closed the reward screen, try restarting the game completely like mentioned earlier in this thread and see if the rewards appear.

I can also confirm this issue exists in PS4.
Many times at the end of a game the "summary" screen hangs with none of the controller buttons doing anything. One time the game just hung in the 3rd round with both players passing, without any way to quit the screen (could still move the curser around to view cards and graveyards and so on). The absurd part was when the other guy sent me a "good game" while I was still in the game screen.

The only way to fix this issue when it happens, I found, was to go back to PS4 main screen, close application, and then start it again. From my experience some of the rewards count and some don't. Depending on timing, I guess?

At one ranked match my victory didn't count in the ranking, but I got the XP and the daily achievement. A few games later I lost and the same thing happened, so it cancels out.

Top Bottom