PS4 GWENT the witcher card game community!

+
PS4 GWENT the witcher card game community!

For all you Playstation 4 players out there and want to stay updated on the game.
Search the community menu for GWENT The witcher card game and get the latest information and events about the game directly on your Playstation 4!

Livestream regarding the game will be held in the future and giveaways will be anounced on the community so go ahead and join our community!
:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Since I haven't ever played online, I have a question...

Does anyone have any clue is PS+ needed to play Gwent in PS4? I mean if you want to play with your friends, not single. I don't know where I have gotten this idea, that some online games doesn't need PS+ if you need to pay money for playing it. (Final Fantasy something for example)

You don't have to pay to play Gwent (after buying it), but there are purchases anyways in some form.

Since I haven't ever played online, I have a question...

Does anyone have any clue is PS+ needed to play Gwent in PS4? I mean if you want to play with your friends, not single. I don't know where I have gotten this idea, that some online games doesn't need PS+ if you need to pay money for playing it. (Final Fantasy something for example)

You don't have to pay to play Gwent (after buying it), but there are purchases anyways in some form.

I obviously can't speak for the team, but for a lot of Free play Playstation games I beleive the case is you don't need PS for free to play games. Although it also depends on developer.

StrykerxS77x;n10461872 said:
Here is my question. Do xbox players play against play station players? (Global enabled obviously)

my understanding is no. I believe I read somewhere that PC can play against either. What is really annoying is my primary account... I started on PS4, but I can't always be at home to play... whereas with my laptop I can play anywhere, but CDPR wont let me transfer my account from PS4 to PC, which sucks.

Top Bottom