PS4 Hearts of Stone Free Code

+
Very kind of you. Guessing you also figured out it would cost about the same getting the retail box of it , instead of getting it on jinx. due to the shipping cost

Now ive more of a reason to cannot wait anymore patiently anymore any longer, until the game gets patched finally so, that I can complete it for the first time xD

So funny, looking now even more on the bugged quests that stop me from progressing in hope, that they soon will get fixed ^^, but more or less thankfully I will have in a few days some stuff, that will help me to wait on the next Patch with Tales of Zestiria and Dragon Quest Heroes getting released in a few days xD and then a week later comes Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns... so this time I'm at least more than enough entertained for the waiting time to the next patch until I will play HoS after my first playthrough, once my problems in the game got fixed xD

REDEEMED!!!!

:D

Just kidding.
Sold my PS4 over a month ago. Because on PC Geralt is so much more awesome because of all the great mods :)

Enjoy, I hope you enjoy the expansion as much as I am.

I'm sure I will, once CDPR fixes hopefully soon the Quests Lord of Undvik, Oxenfurt Drunk, Skellige Most Wanted and In the Hearts of the Woods to the point that they become finally completeable without Fail Objetives and fixes the retroactively Auto Fail from Novigrad Closed City II also too, so that I can fully enjoy the expansion knowing, that I will complete the Main Game first with nothing failed so far ^^

Top Bottom