PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

+
Imagine a bug for just one game so unknown that the whole system software needs updating. Incredible. Well thanks everyone... except those parties who didn't send out emails or ticket updates.

That means that it is capable of scaling to take advantage of the hardware, Older games (pre ps4 pro) don't have that facility
Exactly source please?
Post automatically merged:

So what you are saying is that it has nothing to do with the game itself?
What I'm saying is it will run faster and look better because the software can take advantage of the faster hardware, but if the PS4 Pro was capable of handling more complicated in game systems or functions they would require a specific pro version of the game which Sony don't do.

Look we're going in circles here, I hope you enjoy game now we can play it :)

That means that it is capable of scaling to take advantage of the hardware, Older games (pre ps4 pro) don't have that facility

What I'm saying is it will run faster and look better because the software can take advantage of the faster hardware, but if the PS4 Pro was capable of handling more complicated in game systems or functions they would require a specific pro version of the game which Sony don't do.

Look we're going in circles here, I hope you enjoy game now we can play it :)
Ok got it! thanks for clarifying that I think this is interesting and that label is kind of confusing when you don’t know the ins and outs and when I saw the reply on your post it got me thinking of that label.

Indeed when I’m home I’ll play to!

I am a bit curious. Does anyone here have any idea what the actual problem was? I mean the software update was small compared to other system updates. And why did it only affect disc versions of the game? I would be interested in hearing. Thanks.

I wonder if future patches and dlc will be exclusive to current gen consoles and pc.
As far as I know, no. All DLCs and expansions will be available on all platforms.
But patchs/hotfixs/updates may differe in their contents in function of the platform. Some features can't be included (but it's not the last update on "old-gen" consoles, if it's what you ask)

Everybody got the FAULTY patch around 3 days ago.... BUT, yesterday night. Playstation 4 and PS4 Pro's had a FIRMWARE update from 9.03.00 to 9.04.00.

Cyberpunk is now running. And there was no new updates from CD projekt. What does this mean?

Everybody got the FAULTY patch around 3 days ago.... BUT, yesterday night. Playstation 4 and PS4 Pro's had a FIRMWARE update from 9.03.00 to 9.04.00.

Cyberpunk is now running. And there was no new updates from CD projekt. What does this mean?
Sony released the system update to fix the game for disc owners.

Thanks everyone for fixing the game. 19/2/2022 was a playstation 4 update 9.04 I updated needed to restart and immediately the game started going.

Attachments

• 20220301_155653.jpg
    20220301_155653.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 69
Top Bottom