PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

+

DC9V

Forum veteran
What games on the spine of the case? I do not understand.
Every PlayStation game has an internal ID that is either of the form "CUSA#####" (for PlayStation 4 games) or "PPSA#####" (for PlayStation 5 games). This code determines whether or not DLC and save files are compatible with each other (this is usually not something that anyone needs to worry about, but it is important to know when buying different versions of a game or games from other regions).

Sometimes there might be two different versions of the game available in the same region, which can cause issues. Akkording to Lilayah on Discord: "These countries may carry different disc versions with different languages, check with your vendor which disc version they have in stock Includes: Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, The Netherlands"

1645001149663.png

Every PlayStation game has an internal ID that is either of the form "CUSA#####" (for PlayStation 4 games) or "PPSA#####" (for PlayStation 5 games). This code determines whether or not DLC and save files are compatible with each other (this is usually not something that anyone needs to worry about, but it is important to know when buying different versions of a game or games from other regions).

Sometimes there might be two different versions of the game available in the same region, which can cause issues. Akkording to Lilayah on Discord: "These countries may carry different disc versions with different languages, check with your vendor which disc version they have in stock Includes: Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, The Netherlands"

View attachment 11281591
I CUSA code CUSA 16579 2006032 My playstation 4 Region is United Kingdom. Before that, Russia remade to United Kingdom.

Attachments

• 20220216_105704.jpg
    20220216_105704.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:

DC9V

Forum veteran
I CUSA code CUSA 16579 2006032 My playstation 4 Region is United Kingdom. Before that, Russia remade to United Kingdom.

CUSA 16579 is Finland, Region 2. You could try to set your Playstation account to the same region / language.
Unfortunately I can't help you any further since I don't own a Playstation, so you probably want to report it via the official support site anyway.

CUSA 16579 is Finland, Region 2. You could try to set your Playstation account to the same region / language.
Unfortunately I can't help you any further since I don't own a Playstation, so you probably want to report it via the official support site anyway. \
I need to set up a Playstation account in the same region / language. The UK or Russia back?

I got the Same Problem on my PS4 here in Germany. The Version was always working until I installed Patch 1.51. After installing the newest Update, it said "Data corrupted" (in german "Daten defekt") and that I should delete & reinstall the Game, wich I tried several Times without success.

I also guess, that this is a Problem with the Update itself and that we still would've to wait for the next Hotfix.

Frustrating. Just frustrating. And disappointing.

DISAPPOINTMENT AFTER DISAPPOINTMENT. SO NOW PS4 USERS ARE LEFT IN THE DUST YET AGAIN. YOU GONNA MAKE FIXING TIS YOUR ONLY PRIORITY OR WILL YOU BE ISSUING FULL COST REFUNDS? MANY PPL WAITIED IONS FOR THIS GAME AND NOW IF YOU DON’T PAY A SCALPER 3x FOR A NEW GEN CONSOLE YOUR SCREWED!!!!

DISAPPOINTMENT AFTER DISAPPOINTMENT. SO NOW PS4 USERS ARE LEFT IN THE DUST YET AGAIN. YOU GONNA MAKE FIXING TIS YOUR ONLY PRIORITY OR WILL YOU BE ISSUING FULL COST REFUNDS? MANY PPL WAITIED IONS FOR THIS GAME AND NOW IF YOU DON’T PAY A SCALPER 3x FOR A NEW GEN CONSOLE YOUR SCREWED!!!!
What? I not understand.

just made an account to report the same error. CUSA18278 (EU version).

This is inexcusable. This clearly was not even tested on a ps4 before blowing your wad on the soft relaunch of 2077. I am requesting CDPR to publicly acknowledge this on their social medias before PS4 users do something stupid like wipe their systems entirely, since you have irresponsibly suppressed this information from your consumers, which may lead them to think this is a *system problem* instead of a *CDPR is too busy making cringe tik-toks instead of testing their coding* problem.

I was enjoying 1.31 yesterday, but now CDPR has bricked me out of their game due to incompetence. Such a pathetic yet expected way to lose any trust your customers were STARTING to gain again.

Whats sucks most is that the game running justt fine on PS4 until this patch.
Yes it really was doing just fine like i played it like maybe 1 week ago close to 2 cuz i was playing other games also but when i left off it was doing fine until yesterday when update was release such disappointment which also has me wondering if our saves are actually corrupted cuz it was working fine so there's absolutely no way it all goes to trash, i go look at my save data and it looks fine like no black image that has the crack in the middle (means courrpted file/data) just looks normal where i left off in the game

Yes it really was doing just fine like i played it like maybe 1 week ago close to 2 cuz i was playing other games also but when i left off it was doing fine until yesterday when update was release such disappointment which also has me wondering if our saves are actually corrupted cuz it was working fine so there's absolutely no way it all goes to trash, i go look at my save data and it looks fine like no black image that has the crack in the middle (means courrpted file/data) just looks normal where i left off in the game
The is stupid thing it does is update the problem right away. 🥺 😡 🤬 And others go the game and others don't. That's stupid :( :( :(

Attachments

• 20220215_225437.jpg
    20220215_225437.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 50
All i know is our save files better be fine after the fix, i refused to fully delete my saves cuz part of me believes that the saves isn't really courrpted just the update didnt go well for the game that's making think that it's courrpted or something (rip to the people that did ended up fully deleting thier saves and having to start all over) but i refuse to start all over for me with my V's and progress i have made. So for now if you didn't delete your files yet i recommend maybe keep it just in case til the fix is released.

Recommend everyone submit a ticket, they're aware of the issue by now anyway.

...but I am just astonished. You'd think after the disastrous 2020 launch that saw them sustain near ubiquitous criticism every effort would be made to make sure a big update like this goes smoothly, but not only was this missed internally, evidently Sony okayed it to be distributed to everyone as well.

Maybe it's a fault on Sony's end, who knows?

which also has me wondering if our saves are actually corrupted cuz it was working fine so there's absolutely no way it all goes to trash, i go look at my save data and it looks fine like no black image that has the crack in the middle (means courrpted file/data) just looks normal where i left off in the game

Well, I truly hope the saves aren't corrupted, because I spent nearly 150hrs on this game and doing a build and a story development that I am satisfied with. I really do not want to start all over again and spending same amount of time doing the same things again, just because somebody missed to test its release to the current platform.

By the way, any news in regards to the fix ETA?
Any official statements or something that could explain the current situation?
Or yet again, we will be left in the dark until the hype train passes and then somebody will remember there is something to be fixed...

For saves, I doubt they'll be affected. In my opinion, it's a "simple" (also big and annoying) a problem with the files verification after installation. Either some files are missed, either the verification return a false result and it don't affect all the stores/PS4 users...
Anyway as you can't launch the game, these save files can't really be modified. So they will stay in the same states as before the update :)

For saves, I doubt they'll be affected. In my opinion, it's a "simple" (also big and annoying) a problem with the files verification after installation. Either some files are missed, either the verification return a false result and it don't affect all the stores/PS4 users...
Anyway as you can't launch the game, these save files can't really be modified. So they will stay in the same states as before the update :)
Thanks for the explanation! Bc for me i never really had a courrpted file/save before so when i first booted it up after the update i thought it was just me and got hella scared like i don't wanna start over from scratch at all im sure no one does after so many progress and items people have gotten in the game but this does explanation does make it better now 😀

How can a game not work on a playstation 4? Look at this picture at the beginning.

Attachments

• 274173408_5514455748568706_6070518725194791032_n.jpg
    274173408_5514455748568706_6070518725194791032_n.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 101
Well, I truly hope the saves aren't corrupted, because I spent nearly 150hrs on this game and doing a build and a story development that I am satisfied with. I really do not want to start all over again and spending same amount of time doing the same things again, just because somebody missed to test its release to the current platform.

By the way, any news in regards to the fix ETA?
Any official statements or something that could explain the current situation?
Or yet again, we will be left in the dark until the hype train passes and then somebody will remember there is something to be fixed...
Yeah i have 2 profiles my main account V and a side profile that's not even online that's female V and i have both progress alot on both im sure i can speak for everyone when i say that no one wants to start over from scratch and also nope no update cyberpunkgame they just tweeted couple mins ago but nothing about the ps4 problem.

Top Bottom