PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

+
Yeah that's tuff like i heard gta trilogy had bunch of bugs ok so cyberpunk was moving up from there then battlefield 2042 lotta people said it was bad then cyberpunk got more praise from that, then boom cyberpunk really fell all the way down again with not making a game disc start up :facepalm:
Yeah i also saw how bad gta trilogy was and horrible and how broken battlefield 2042 but at least the game's devs responded cd project red is completely ignoring this and still advertising the update on twitter today

Yeah i also saw how bad gta trilogy was and horrible and how broken battlefield 2042 but at least the game's devs responded cd project red is completely ignoring this and still advertising the update on twitter today
Yeah and advertising figurines 😐 and some people actually in the comments saying to address the issue

This is unaceptable the game is literally been unplayable for more then a day and all they say is we are looking into it instead of looking fix this broken ass shit that we payed full price for and that some of us even pre ordered.
Where did they say they’re looking into it?

Yep that's all we can do is wait bruh what such good devs right? Like tbh cyberpunk 2077 is my first game from them like i heard that the witcher games had similar problems too but i don't play the witcher so like since this is my first game from them, im just like never again bruh
Well at least the Witcher games never had this corrupted loading problem lol I just hope this developer fixes it by today
Post automatically merged:

Go to techincal and then to PlayStation and it's the first one
Thanks I appreciate it, I just realized it’s this same thread lol

Do you guys think we should get some kind of compensation for us PS4 players bc of this issue? Even tho if CDPR does give us something it'll be something kinda useless prolly kinda like in the first DLC patch we got.

Last edited:
Well at least the Witcher games never had this corrupted loading problem lol I just hope this developer fixes it by today

Thanks I appreciate it
No problem, and yeah well i just heard they had major bugs issues like cyberpunk does or used to have i should say but yeah now that they made cyberpunk the worst bug or courrpted is just disappointing ESPECIALLY since it was working just fine before the update

Do you guys think we should get some kind of compensation for us PS4 players bc of this issue? Even tho if CDPR does give is something it'll be something kinda useless prolly kinda like in the first DLC patch we got.
Yeah i think since they don't know when they're going to fix it they should give us the free digital ps4 version so we can play while they figure it out that would be a just compensation and also the bare minimum

Unfortunately, there is no additional information in this post such as an ETA for a fix, or at least what's causing it. This is affecting 100% of PS4 physical copies, and not something to be downplayed. This is a major issue.

Yeah i think since they don't know when they're going to fix it they should give us the free digital ps4 version so we can play while they figure it out that would be a just compensation and also the bare minimum
That'll be too good to be true no way they would do that obv they'll prolly just perfer to give an exclusive jacket for your V character to wear tbh or a new car or a new gun.

nope, no solution for the PS4 side. PC has a temporary solution. sigh, we're going to wait for a week i guess.

Do you guys think we should get some kind of compensation for us PS4 players bc of this issue? Even tho if CDPR does give us something it'll be something kinda useless prolly kinda like in the first DLC patch we got.

To be honest, don't think so. For approx. 24hrs they didn't even apologize for the $#!t storm they caused with this update with the PS4 users. This in fact speaks for their entire corporate culture and their attitude towards their customers.

That'll be too good to be true no way they would do that obv they'll prolly just perfer to give an exclusive jacket for your V character to wear tbh or a new car or a new gun.
Yeah i know it's too good to be true what we are probably gonna end up getting is fuck all nothing maybe just a sorry.

Unfortunately, there is no additional information in this post such as an ETA for a fix, or at least what's causing it. This is affecting 100% of PS4 physical copies, and not something to be downplayed. This is a major issue.
Yep just saw this now smh well looks like we gonna be waiting awhile for us PS4 phycial copy players.

I pre-ordered the digital version. Then I had to ask for a refund because the game was unplayable on ps4 pro. I bought the physical media after February updates to try to finish the game. Now with update 1.51 I went to give the game another chance and this problem occurred with the physical copies. I've reached the point where I don't want anything, the only thing I wanted was a game that I could play.. :giveup:

At least you already have an official answer.
Where? He still basically says "we are looking into the issue" no different than the first post they made about it.

I pre-ordered the digital version. Then I had to ask for a refund because the game was unplayable on ps4 pro. I bought the physical media after February updates to try to finish the game. Now with update 1.51 I went to give the game another chance and this problem occurred with the physical copies. I've reached the point where I don't want anything, the only thing I wanted was a game that I could play.. :giveup:
Damn, yeah we all want to play it espescially now since they added new content like romance options and apartments but naw we all suffering while others are enjoying.

To be honest, don't think so. For approx. 24hrs they didn't even apologize for the $#!t storm they caused with this update with the PS4 users. This in fact speaks for their entire corporate culture and their attitude towards their customers.
Yeah i don't really expect them to give anything out either so my expectations is now low for this game even for future patches and DLCs.

Top Bottom