PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

+
That store warning has been there since Sony allowed the game back up on the PSN. That's not a new thing.
I don't check cyberpunk digitally on the stores as obv i own the phycial so just saw someone talk about it saying there was a warning and assumed it was just added there.

Hello
I've already contacted playstation support, I think everyone who has this problem should do the same. In Portugal there is little we can do, the law is very ambiguous for this problem. The only thing we can do is complain and the more people doing it the better.

Hello
I've already contacted playstation support, I think everyone who has this problem should do the same. In Portugal there is little we can do, the law is very ambiguous for this problem. The only thing we can do is complain and the more people doing it the better.
Thanks, choom! Hopefully Sony will act this weekend now that we're starting to reach out to them.

That recomendation is there since the game came back to the PStore. I'm not buying again but please, let's not turn on our neighbour for reacting different from us when the responsible entities fucked up. There won't be a relevant number of digital sales to have an impact here.
Im not trying not to make it seem like digital is bad bc it work's, my point is that for 1. No one should be forced to pay again for the same game and 2. Why would you want to pay again for the same game? Just doesn't make sense at all. Like i get it most people want to play the new update but throwing more money away that's going to CDPR is just ridiculous.

Im not trying not to make it seem like digital is bad bc it work's, my point is that for 1. No one should be forced to pay again for the same game and 2. Why would you want to pay again for the same game? Just doesn't make sense at all. Like i get it most people want to play the new update but throwing more money away that's going to CDPR is just ridiculous.
that is how I view it and how I act upon it. Just wanted to say that, let's not demonize people that choose to do otherwise by putting some blame on that action as if it will result in developers exploiting this or not solving the problem for others

that is how I view it and how I act upon it. Just wanted to say that, let's not demonize people that choose to do otherwise by putting some blame on that action as if it will result in developers exploiting this or not solving the problem for others
I mean yeah i have said before i respect other people's actions on what they want to do with this situation on digital and you said it's how you view it and i respect that, that's you at the end of the day and also CDPR for making people do that action obv you wouldn't have bought the digital if they just tested the update on the physical copy's just that people should know and agree by now that any further support for them is not needed at this time.
Post automatically merged:

Finally, CDPR is just another Peter Molyneux
Oh bruh you got me for a second i thought you was aboutta say "Finally. CDPR finally said something about the issue" lmao

I mean yeah i have said before i respect other people's actions on what they want to do with this situation on digital and you said it's how you view it and i respect that, that's you at the end of the day and also CDPR for making people do that action obv you wouldn't have bought the digital if they just tested the update on the physical copy's just that people should know and agree by now that any further support for them is not needed at this time.

Oh bruh you got me for a second i thought you was aboutta say "Finally. CDPR finally said something about the issue" lmao
Did you contact Sony yet?

No sorry

And another thing how come CDPR technical support ain't saying nothing wth they are literally technical support. They didn't even retweet the new patch bugs :facepalm:

Sent sony another email on the issue gonna have a conversation whenever someone is available about it. W's in chat chooms keep sending reports to playstation!
That's interesting, they work fast I guess! Please direct their attention to the CDPR thread to show how widespread of an issue this is.

Top Bottom