PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

+
Yeah, it's very unfortunate since this update took so long to come out like it was supposed to come out last year right? If im not mistaken but they made an announcment that they were gonna extended to 2022 and after that they bascially went quiet after. So after all that time till now looks very bad.
It was supposed to come out years ago. they were telling us back in 2017 you just kept pushing the year for word more more more more more.
Post automatically merged:

Sent sony another email on the issue gonna have a conversation whenever someone is available about it. W's in chat chooms keep sending reports to playstation!
How?

Sent sony another email on the issue gonna have a conversation whenever someone is available about it. W's in chat chooms keep sending reports to playstation!
Same for me talking to Sony on mail right now, I love when companies actually respond to a ticket! Sent mine to CDPR on the first day still now answer just hype mails for the new patch that needs a patch.

That's interesting, they work fast I guess! Please direct their attention to the CDPR thread to show how widespread of an issue this is.
I think it's because i did it differently this time, i went to PlayStation support and pick the option close to the problem we have now and you can start a chat with them it was mainly a "ask a question" type of thing but I'm just reporting the problem to them instead of actually asking a question so i hope it goes well.

I think it's because i did it differently this time, i went to PlayStation support and pick the option close to the problem we have now and you can start a chat with them it was mainly a "ask a question" type of thing but I'm just reporting the problem to them instead of actually asking a question so i hope it goes well.
I sent a mail and they picked on it right away.

It was supposed to come out years ago. they were telling us back in 2017 you just kept pushing the year for word more more more more more.

How?
I went to PlayStation support site and just used the "ask a question" option lol

Same for me talking to Sony on mail right now, I love when companies actually respond to a ticket! Sent mine to CDPR on the first day still now answer just hype mails for the new patch that needs a patch.
I sent mines like the day the issue happened and still no response from CDPR lmao

thankfuly I have another game that I bought at the same time as Cyberpunk, that I never got to start, so now finally I am able to have a playthough wiith this other game while I patiently wait for CDPR to fix the issue

[...]

thankfuly I have another game that I bought at the same time as Cyberpunk, that I never got to start, so now finally I am able to have a playthough wiith this other game while I patiently wait for CDPR to fix the issue
That's good lol but who knows at this point it could be a whole month is what some people are saying. So there's a good chance you might just end up finishing that whole game and STILL no fix out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread closed for clean-up, since many of you have completely failed to follow the rules. Apologies to those who have been respectful and polite.

UPDATE: Thread re-opened, but you need to make sure to follow the forum rules if you post here. Zero tolerance for rudeness, insults, disrespect, publicly discussing moderation, etc.

Last edited:
Great job anyway from CDPR. [...]

That's a shame we got this situation with ps4, I got it also on my ps4 pro. I read on twitter 12h erlier that it will afect my console,but did the update anyway.

Thanks, got more free time now, while the fix is in progress..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, choom! Hopefully Sony will act this weekend now that we're starting to reach out to them.

I mean yeah i have said before i respect other people's actions on what they want to do with this situation on digital and you said it's how you view it and i respect that, that's you at the end of the day and also CDPR for making people do that action obv you wouldn't have bought the digital if they just tested the update on the physical copy's just that people should know and agree by now that any further support for them is not needed at this time.

Oh bruh you got me for a second i thought you was aboutta say "Finally. CDPR finally said something about the issue" lmao
man, me too! facepalmed myself afterwards full of disappointment...

Same here!
Ps4, phisical edition.
Deleted and reinstalled 2 times yet, has been any solution?
Not really, just wait for a hotfix,
I guess. It'll be fixed, eventually.
There's no way to fix it from our side. I've reinstalled the game like 5 times at this point, and only now I've figured out that it's a common problem, yep, I'm THAT dumb.

Same here!
Ps4, phisical edition.
Deleted and reinstalled 2 times yet, has been any solution?
Ive did it 6 times, nothing changes.

Sometimes the 1.50 patch was 2.6gig, other times it was 55gig, other times 47 gig...

Theres no constancy, in every download. Also, everytime is says "corrupted". Patch 1.31 was stable to play, it didnt prevent me of playing like 1.51.

Just curious, is that CDPR or Sony? Are there any other examples where ps4 pro has recieved a native version of the game? As far as I was aware the pro just used its "boost mode" to allow hardware acceleration for slightly higher frame rates on existing versions of games
These TERAFLOP stats are Playstation benchmarks. No, the PS4 Pro aint a boosted PS4, its newer hardware.

Game saves are saved in the Playstation Cloud that comes with Playstation Plus. All my games progres are stored in Sony clouds.

Top Bottom