PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

+

@NM-80

Yes there is and it has already been mentioned in this thread. Not sure if it is allowed to discuss the actual site here, so you might have to google for pkg offline ps4.
Not worth the effor IMHO, but desperate times ask for desperate measures for some xD

They will respond faster if enough people keep reporting their issue! Keep going, folks!
Reported to Sony Netherlands. Same waiting time, 48hours. Last time I actually called them with an issue and they were fast to help. They can't actually do much here I realise, but awareness is key right now as far as I'm concerned.

You can still play CP77 ver. 1.0, theoretically, of course. Some dude in YouTube comment section said it. I wouldn't trust it, but it worth a try just for giggles.
Normally not since it automatically blocks the start of the game if you haven't upgraded but I wonder if you can get through it

You can still play CP77 ver. 1.0, theoretically, of course. Some dude in YouTube comment section said it. I wouldn't trust it, but it worth a try just for giggles.
In theory if you disconnect the console from the internet and play the game without updating it is possible to skip the update, but I definitely don't recommend doing that. Because in addition to the incompatibility of the save, the release version is extremely problematic and practically unplayable even on the PS4 PRO

In theory if you disconnect the console from the internet and play the game without updating it is possible to skip the update, but I definitely don't recommend doing that. Because in addition to the incompatibility of the save, the release version is extremely problematic and practically unplayable even on the PS4 PRO
On my Ps4 Pro it starts but crashes right away using the vanilla version. You *could* manually offline update to 1.31 see #205, but that is too much effort for me. I waited several month for 1.5, i can wait a week more for a fix.

If it's not fixed by the weekend that's pretty annoying. I have been patient but its like 5 oclock polish time which does not bode well.

I am new here on the forum and I bought a Cyberpunk 2077 copy on PS4 day-one with pre-order. I had high expectations on this new patch cause I love this game putting more than 50 hours already on the PS4 version. It hasn't been easy when the game was just released...........
But this is really too much, really you didn't test it before release ? No QA at all ? I am even wondering how Sony allows this.
Anyway guys we can see your passion and we're all with you to make this happen ASAP.
Work hard and fix this damn problem.
Thank you

Last edited:
That's how these things happen in the first place. Assumptions. Instead of peoplel actually doing their due dilligence. I agree the communication is alright and to have actual compassion, but a lot of people are not really doing due dilligence.

I see that there is still no solution.I really feel like a second class customer. Instead of continuing to promote as they do in their social networks, they should be releasing progress on how this is going. I was a day 1 customer.

It's already Friday, let's see if they give some kind of hotfix in the next hours. And to think that at some point I considered myself a fan of cd projekt.

not knowing what you are doing is not necessarily a bad thing or an insult. Sometimes it is and people mean it that way. I'm not necessarily me saying that as a bad thing. Figuring it out ultimately is what matters and how you get from point A to point B and why these things occur. People have pride and take things the wrong way. I more mean that in an insightful way is all. And people have different ways of doing things. That's really fine too. That's beside the point. Jim Mora said it best too many people who think they know who don't know. Some people do know as well and shouldn't be judged like they don't. It can be frustrating either way or not.

I see that there is still no solution.I really feel like a second class customer. Instead of continuing to promote as they do in their social networks, they should be releasing progress on how this is going. I was a day 1 customer.

It's already Friday, let's see if they give some kind of hotfix in the next hours. And to think that at some point I considered myself a fan of cd projekt.
I hope so

Hopefully writing a ticket to sony will be more usefull and more helpfull then sending one to cd project red i just sent mine to sony hopefully i will hear something from them soon at least sony is warning players not to buy it on the store "IMPORTANT NOTICE: Players continue to experience performance issues with this game. We do not recommend purchasing it for PS4 systems".

Instead of continuing to promote as they do in their social networks, they should be releasing progress on how this is going.
Out of curiosity since I see this demand over and over in this therad. How would that look like?
What more than "we are aware ... and working on it" on their support forum under the hot issues since day one this was reported is requiered?
Is a daily update,satisfying? Hourly? Would a Chyron (edit typo) at CNN help or a live-stream with the coders?

Top Bottom