PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

+
Out of curiosity since I see this demand over and over in this therad. How would that look like?
What more than "we are aware ... and working on it" on their support forum under the hot issues since day one this was reported is requiered?
Is a daily update,satisfying? Hourly? Would a chevron at CNN help or a live-stream with the coders?
You know what would really help to begin with an apology to people who paid full price for a product that doesn't work at all and we can't to anything about . Also doing simple solutions would fix this imediatly let us download the old patch or give us for free the digital ps4 version that doesn't have this problem that would be satisfying.

First of all, this should not happen with a game that was released more than a year ago.

And secondly, there are many ways to reassure customers, such as saying that they already found the fault and giving an approximate time for it to be solved. And to comply with it.

Announce rewards for the problems caused.

Why do people always want to make you as a customer feel like the villain, when the company we gave our money to does not deliver and is the one that should be working to keep us satisfied?

I just received the game. Well, I just have to read the compendium of the universe
Post automatically merged:

First of all, this should not happen with a game that was released more than a year ago.

And secondly, there are many ways to reassure customers, such as saying that they already found the fault and giving an approximate time for it to be solved. And to comply with it.

Why do people always want to make you as a customer feel like the villain, when the company we gave our money to does not deliver and is the one that should be working to keep us satisfied?
But it's cdpr. They aren't like the other...

So the customer is the tester now?

Always have been.

Anyways I reported all the usual details to Sony who told me to reinstall. Which doesn't do anything as everyone says. However I haven't got a ticket back from them yet either, not sure how long that takes.

Exactly instead of helping us or apologising for this problem all we get is silence before this i thought cd project red cared for their customers not anymore after this i'm never pre ordering anything from them ever again that's for sure at least unlike them at least sony is warning us on the psn store not to buy the game for ps4 at least they care enough to comunicate.

You know what would really help to begin with an apology to people who paid full price for a product that doesn't work at all and we can't to anything about . Also doing simple solutions would fix this imediatly let us download the old patch or give us for free the digital ps4 version that doesn't have this problem that would be satisfying.
This is besides the point of my question: What would "they should be releasing progress" look like.
To your remarks.
- download old patch
It might be an option. I have no idea what creatures of hell you have to invoke to get sony do this, though

- free digital copy
I do not think that this demand is reasonable

This is besides the point of my question: What would "they should be releasing progress" look like.
To your remarks.
- download old patch
It might be an option. I have no idea what creatures of hell you have to invoke to get sony do this, though

- free digital copy
I do not think that this demand is reasonable
Their progress should at least be and ETA like we found the issue we created and should be solved in 2 days,5 days a week any eta would be better than nothing , the old patch i doubt letting us download the old patch would be an issue just add a second option for when you check updates download the old patch doubt it would take that much time it's their patch they have a copy just talk to sony and if they can't do that they should inform us on the matter of the free digital version you think it's unreasonable if i buy a game in a store as the disk is faulty i can return it but this game was bought last year i can't return it this doesn't work now it's broken so we should get a replacement if they're giving away a free ps5 update for ps4 users then it's no different to give us people who paid for the game a working version.

Hello everyone again. Here to let you know that CDPR has not reported the problem to Sony and even they don't know whats up. Info from friend in Canada xd aka @applefromtree
photo_2022-02-18_21-50-04.jpg

Hello everyone again. Here to let you know that CDPR has not reported the problem to Sony and even they don't know thats up. Info from friend in Canada xd aka @applefromtree
That's amazing they care so little about us they didn't even inform sony great customer support.

Their progress should at least be and ETA like we found the issue we created and should be solved in 2 days,5 days
That would require that they actually found the problem.
just add a second option for when you check updates
This is not build in the firmware as far as i know

if i buy a game in a store as the disk is faulty i can return
You wouldn't in this case. You would have two copies. One that is working and one this will work in the future
if they're giving away a free ps5 update for ps4 users then it's no different
Nice, so because one thing is free the other should be two? There is a difference. Free PS5 upgrades are kinda common for what i can tell. And usually comes with a big backlash if it isn't "Ooooh those greedy greedy corporations"
to give us people who paid for the game a working version.
Please don't speak for me, thank you.
At his point it is more reasonable to try to fix it.

Hello everyone again. Here to let you know that CDPR has not reported the problem to Sony and even they don't know whats up. Info from friend in Canada xd aka @applefromtreeView attachment 11283505

Same thing here at the Playstation Sony Brazil service, they indicate redoing the Database with two options, one softer and the other hard, as they are not aware of the problems, in short, CDPR was not able to notify Sony of the problems with the PS4 , shameful for a developer of this size.

Hello everyone again. Here to let you know that CDPR has not reported the problem to Sony and even they don't know whats up. Info from friend in Canada xd aka @applefromtree
I'm sorry to dip my little fly in your ointment, but this looks like this is just a support agent who likely isn't aware if or when anything has been resubmitted for certification and is just saying the same things every Sony support agent says when customers have an issue with their console: try rebuilding database, initialize, etc.

God knows what's going on between them, but I suspect red noses and oversized shoes are involved.

is just saying the same things every Sony support agent says when customers have an issue with their console: try rebuilding database, initialize,

Possibly the process they went through to do it is the standard one, as they don't have any additional information to pass on to us. The agent even gave me the CDPR support site, which we know is currently useless.

Hello, I just registered here and its my 1st post. I'm one of PS4 Pro users who got corrupted message after the 1.51 update. Just wanted to inform you yes, you can install 1.0 ver when offline but it's hilarious what a mess it is. In over 25 years of gaming I haven't seen more unfinished game than Cyberpunk 1.0. I actually downloaded a trial for my Xbox One S and it's next gen in relation to PS4 Pro 1.0.
I'm waiting for a fix as the rest of you here, and it would be really nice from CDPR to at least acknowledge the problem.
Anyway, here's my 1.0 gameplay on PS4 Pro
And here's Xbox One S on 1.5

Last edited:
Top Bottom