PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

+
Its FIX SONYS´S FAULT. Update the PS4 to ver9.04

I do nothing simple update the PS4 system and work, saves and game instal on ps4 HDD.

Do NOT reinstall the game or delete saves. My Cyberpunk installation only have 59,36Gb.

ITS WORKING

Last edited:
It’s working! Thank you Sony for communicating, acknowledging, answering and fixing the problem!
Now I’m gonna try it out and for that thank you CDPR!

Just to clarify is it ok to reinstall the game again? I've been letting mine download. Or should i go to settings to see if the console has done a system update yet?

uuuh, updating system software now....im soooo curious!
Post automatically merged:

Ps4 system software update works!! Cyberpunk 2077 is now operational again! SONY I LOVE U! Welcome weekend! Lol!

Attachments

• 16452640387031313998067637778946.jpg
    16452640387031313998067637778946.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
uuuh, updating system software now....im soooo curious!

Ps4 system software update works!! Cyberpunk 2077 is now operational again! SONY I LOVE U! Welcome weekend! Lol!
Awesome! It's working for me aswell! Thank you Sony for stepping in 😁:D

I would like to thank sony for their precious help despite the fact that cdpr did not notify them. If they had warned them it would have been much quicker

I would like to thank sony for their precious help despite the fact that cdpr did not notify them. If they had warned them it would have been much quicker
It saddens me abit that this could've have been resolved sooner and that we didn't receive much support from CDPR...

But nonetheless im happy it was eventually fixed.

Do you mean PS4 Pro exclusive games or a game having PS4 Pro enhancements? Of course Sony wouldn't allow a game that only runs on the Pro, but there are multiple games that have PS4 Pro specific enhancements, such as higher resolutions and framerates.
The original post in the chain I was responding to said this

"Us PS4 Pro users can definitly handle a better patch and similair boost like the PS5 users.
But fking CD Garbage Projekt puts PS4 users and PS4 PRO! users in the same basket, not difference for them. When the console are different"

I was just trying to point out that Pro runs the same game as Fat ps4 but achieves faster loads, frames and resolution thanks to the "boost mode" function. Same as Ps5 was just taking advantage of its power until the native next gen at 1.5

There were a few people asking why the Pro couldn't have some of the functions in the next gen patch (non graphical ones) and I was trying to point out that this has nothing to do with cyberpunk as such because Pro doesn't get its own versions of games in general, or if I was mistaken then perhaps they had sone examples.

Glad it seems that they've sorted the PS4 disc issue, now hopefully my power will come back on sometime today after the storm and I can try it out and see what the difference is on my fat ps4.

The original post in the chain I was responding to said this

"Us PS4 Pro users can definitly handle a better patch and similair boost like the PS5 users.
But fking CD Garbage Projekt puts PS4 users and PS4 PRO! users in the same basket, not difference for them. When the console are different"

I was just trying to point out that Pro runs the same game as Fat ps4 but achieves faster loads, frames and resolution thanks to the "boost mode" function. Same as Ps5 was just taking advantage of its power until the native next gen at 1.5

There were a few people asking why the Pro couldn't have some of the functions in the next gen patch (non graphical ones) and I was trying to point out that this has nothing to do with cyberpunk as such because Pro doesn't get its own versions of games in general, or if I was mistaken then perhaps they had sone examples.

Glad it seems that they've sorted the PS4 disc issue, now hopefully my power will come back on sometime today after the storm and I can try it out and see what the difference is on my fat ps4.

This is the back of my Cyberpunk 2077 Case and you can clerly se we’re it’s written PS4 PRO enhanced.

This is the back of my Cyberpunk 2077 Case and you can clerly se we’re it’s written PS4 PRO enhanced.
I now wonder what the enhancement really is because to me it seems the game only looks and feels better because of the hardware and the 4K output, like wen I installed an ssd to my PS4 pro i got faster loading times and less mikro freezing 🥶

Attachments

• 4E28DDDF-4339-4566-9CE6-F8A2F0261076.jpeg
    4E28DDDF-4339-4566-9CE6-F8A2F0261076.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Top Bottom