Ps4 Manual Save Issue - Old Saves Disappeared

+
All my settings reset whenever I open the game and I have to do even the gamma settings each time. After updating next-gen, I started not seeing the previous manual saves. There is only one slot in manual save section and it is empty (I had 8 different manual saves previously) When I try to save manually, a warning pops up saying "Saves created with this version of the game will be incompatible with previous game versions." I cannot continue my game with saving or cannot see the saves before this update although they are available in my PS4 Saved Data and App Settings. I had a major surgery and this game was my only entertainment until this update, I am trying to solve this problem for days. Will there be a new update to solve this or is there a method to solve? Please help me keep my mental health stable during my healing process with this game, please.

Upvote 0
Please check out this information regarding old save games and how they are supposed to be transferred to next gen:

If nothing helps, you can always contact CDPR support by clicking on "Contact Us"

Upvote 0
All my settings reset whenever I open the game and I have to do even the gamma settings each time. After updating next-gen, I started not seeing the previous manual saves. There is only one slot in manual save section and it is empty (I had 8 different manual saves previously) When I try to save manually, a warning pops up saying "Saves created with this version of the game will be incompatible with previous game versions." I cannot continue my game with saving or cannot see the saves before this update although they are available in my PS4 Saved Data and App Settings. I had a major surgery and this game was my only entertainment until this update, I am trying to solve this problem for days. Will there be a new update to solve this or is there a method to solve? Please help me keep my mental health stable during my healing process with this game, please.
Keep deleting unwanted checkpoints and manual saves will eventually appear. It's annoying and takes time but it's the only way I could get my manual saves back.

Top Bottom