PS4 or PC: Looking for Advice.

+
Hi to all! First timer here and thought to ask here instead of the whole "send an email" , because I am not sure if I "should". Long story short, I preordered the PS4 version in March, finally got it delivered the 15th of Dec. Obviously if I had known the big issues I would most likely have gotten the PC version (even though I'm not sure if it would run better or what). I do not know if I should open up the PS4 copy and hope for the best (and put trust again into CDRED) with patches or try to refund / exchange it to get the PC version? I am unable to buy both and I rarely can buy games until they become dirt cheap because as much as I love gaming, 60 / 70 dollars can buy groceries ya know? I have saved up taxes since April this year to buy a PS5 and I know it will play better on that, if I ever get one (haha). So my main question, what should I do? Refund and get PC or stick it out, play it on PS4 until patches / able to find a PS5? My specs are below.... my main worry is not having enough of a PC to run it better than say a PS5 (again when I am able), I simply can not take the risk of it running poorly. I appreciate ANY feedback / opinions. Thanks!

My Specs: Radeon 580 series - 4gb
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 6 Cores
RAM: 16gb (not sure brand, normal?)
Windows 10
Normal HD (no SSD)

I would buy it on PC tbh. I imagine even with your specs it will run better with higher quality on your PC than it ever will on base PS4. If you're dead set on buying it on a ps5 and they are still planning to release it on PS5 then I guess you could buy. It on PS5, but I'd personally recommend putting the money you'd spend on a PS5 and buying something like a 3060ti for around the same price.

Whatever your decision it's probably best to not rebut this game at all for a few months. I have it on PC and I'm not looking for a refund, but I already signed off this money so I don't care too much. It isn't worth its current price in this state though.

I got the PS4 version because I want to play it on PS5 later. However, the PS5 version will take some time and if you don‘t want to wait PC could be the way to go. Hardware seems good enough and a lot more capable than the PS4.

Thank you both for the quick answers. In the long run perhaps putting some trust back to the company will pay off. Get the PS5 at some point (unless a bill shows up unexpected hehe.), I mean it will have the 4k blu ray HD blah blah and stuff that way it is more than just my computer getting upgraded, since I do have my wife as well with hers. Again thanks for the advice / opinions :)

Top Bottom