(PS4) Playing for time bug - can't shoot motorcyclists

+
I'm at the section where you have to take out the motorcyclists after Takemura gives you the airhypo but when V leans out of the car, there's no gun and the guys on the bikes start glitching. No matter what I do, I die anyway. I've closed the game and restarted and I've deleted my save game too but I can't get past this section of the game.

On Xbox One X here, can't try to replicate and wasn't aware of this bug at all.

I recommend contacting support, while keeping eye on if someone can come up with something here.

I'm at the section where you have to take out the motorcyclists after Takemura gives you the airhypo but when V leans out of the car, there's no gun and the guys on the bikes start glitching. No matter what I do, I die anyway. I've closed the game and restarted and I've deleted my save game too but I can't get past this section of the game.
Very weird for the gun and also about "you die".
For the gun, when Takemura give you the gun, it still in your hand ? Or not (it desappear).
(normally, he give you the gun, you have the little animation and you can use it right away without touching anything).
For me (in my all playthrough), "my" life drop to 0 very quickly (in very hard they deal a lot of damage), but I not dying anyway. I still alive with 0 health point :(

For the bikes, I'm not sure if you really have to shoot them. It's quite difficult (as intended), and it's probably/certainly "scripted". They "explode/crash" whatever if you really shoot on them (the road is not "infinite") :)

Edit : If you can take some screenshots when you haven't the gun and also when you die, that could be good for post here. But more important, to add them to the bug report if you doing it ;)

Last edited:
So few screenshots for me :)
And you can see my health goes right away to 0 and few seconds later, I'm still alive.
So it's very weird that in your case, you die :(
71058740-340a-4acc-b644-003afaf77d10.PNGe8d7d59b-2959-40e9-a89e-54c6c2d69601.PNG

I am on my fourth playthrough, and I too cannot shoot the motorcyclists after Goro pulls my ass out of the landfill. He hands me the gun, and then it vanishes when I'm in control. I don't know what to do.

I am on my fourth playthrough, and I too cannot shoot the motorcyclists after Goro pulls my ass out of the landfill. He hands me the gun, and then it vanishes when I'm in control. I don't know what to do.
Did you try to clean the cache ?

Top Bottom