PS4 pre and post 1.07 complete bug list. Post all your bugs/problems here no matter when they occurred. Also post solutions if you have them. PS4 ONLY

+
I couldn't interact with Blueboy Lugos during the Kings gambit quest, when he has a yellow exclamation mark above his head. Had to just give up in the end.

Please guys do not argue, it is possible for people to not encounter glitches that you may have and vice versa but it is going to make it harder for me to try make this thread useful by having to read through arguments.

Anyway i have updated the OP up to this post.

It would be nice to get some feedback from CDPR that this thread is going to be of use to them??? I do not want to do this for nothing.

- Get Junior: You can't complete it without no fail mark, if you do successfully Gangs of Novigrad. God quest Design would allow you to get it done with no fail mark.
the Secret Passage is an OPTIONAL task, optional tasks should never count as fail marks
- Get Junior: The Gate Guards at juniors Hideout both drop the Key Quest Item to open the key, when 1 is just enoug, one of them drops them even in random amoutns between 6-9 keys ...
- General: All Main Characters should stay in the game, even after finishing the Main Quests, like Zoltan to prevent other Quests/Gwent Cards in this case to become missable forever, like the Cards that you can earn through Gwent: Old Pals, which you can start only by talkign with Zoltan, before finishing Get Junior. Why the hell just dosn't Zoltan talk with us about Gwent to just prevent this complete design mess, instad of having us to run after him to talk with him at the right moment??...
- General: Bombs often don't get used up when nuking with them Monster Nests
- General. NPCs that carry crates spastically move around slowly with crazy flickering legs all around Novigrad
- QoL improvement: Change the Button Pressing from Enlight Light Sources and Interactign with Objects/Looting to be not the same buttons, often you want to loot something and then you sudden enlight a nearby lamp or so, because the activation buttons where the same and overlapped with each other. Enlighting thigns should be done with triangle for exampel instead of X, that way it woudl stop that you enlight somethignm ,when you actually wanted to loot somethin in the near...
Coutn this as a bug, cause I don't beleive, that this kind of interaction behavior was intended by design, that looting and enlightign stuff should interfere with each other...
- General: Enemy A.I is dumb as bread, they suddenly stop completely attacking you, standing only around, doing nothing, when they act like beign feare,d they stand around and do threatening moves, but literally wait to be killed, instead what a real feared person would do - RUN AWAY TO SAVE THEIR LIVES
- Map: Map Icons not greying out correctly, there are some, which stay fully white, even if you looted absolutel everything
- Map: Character Icons, like the alchemist icon of Keira Metz doesn't disappear from the Map, before the moves to that tower on the island, counts also for Whirl icons of Portals, that existed only relatad to the quests with keira, they still get shown after the quest as portals that are underground in the minimap, which are the portal gates, when you go back to that cave area where they were, you see the portal icon, which even ironicalyl get not shown at all, while you do the quests, they just appear after your done with the quest, which should work vice versa to be correct..be there from begin on and then disappear once you used the portals and they have after the quest no need anymore to be shown at all
- Map: Theres this one single freakign ?-Marker weast of Lurtch ,which doesn't want to actualize itself, stays permanently ?. It feels like it is one forgotten location, that either never has received a name, or got forgotten by the devs to get removed due to development decions not to brign tghat area into the final game vesion, and devs just forgot to remove that little data junk, that has no connection in the game data anymore to any kind of unlockable area name when you get near to it and due to there beign no connectition to unlock an area name, it stays permanently a ? mark...
- Graphics: Too many obvious clones... especiallystory relative characters shouldn't be clones of 0815 unimportant npc character designs. bets example is Gretka.
Each named NPC should have an unique look and its own entry into the Character Glossary (where currently alot charas are missing in, when you want to count that as a bug then)
- Localization/armor Type Errors, (at least in German=, some armor parts like the Cavalry Armor Set for example are incomplete, due to certain parts counting as medium armor, while others surpsiringly count for the game as light armors. Earch Armor Set should be made clear, that all of their part belong to just 1 single armor type of either light, medium or heavy armor, but not like hands light, feet medium , armor medium, feet light ect.
Cavalry I think was clearly designec to be an Light armor Set, while all parts of Pathfinder are clearly imo designed to be medium armor parts

More bugs I haven#t seen/experienced yet, and the most annoying thign want to get fixed in this annoying Get Junior/Gangs of Novigrad conflict, which would have been easily completely preventable, by just adding somethign into the game, that lets you make the secret passage accessible in an alternative way, that youd have to use, if you have done Gangs of Novirad before... seriously an iron grid stopping Geralt to use his path.. you could have igni'ed it so long, til lthe iron melts

I have no idea who you are, but let me set you straight on one thing - it is usually not possible for anyone to speak knowledgeably about the differing experiences of other people they have not met, and it's more than a little rude to call them liars because their experiences differ from your own. My I spent my entire career working in, for, and with various software engineering defense companies in a variety of roles, and is not uncommon for different people to experience different things running the same software on different machines, especially in the commercial sector (gaming in particular) ... some bugs are stable and easily pinpointed, whereas others are intermittant and hard to pin down, and performance measures like framerate can be harder still to pin down.

In any case I repeat, the game was not unplayable for me, otherwise I wouldnt have completed two playthoughs. Did I sometimes experience reduced FPS when fighting foglets on Bald Mountain or in the Bog, ok sure, especially if I tossed puffball bombs atop it all ... but not to the same degree as the person I'd responded to who reported the game being completely unplayable. I wasn't questioning or contradicting them, I simply reported that my experience was different, which should be viewed as value-added information for those trying to diagnose the matter.

Ahhh, yes.. I believe you... on the interwebs... mhmmmm...

Learn to have some standards, please. Games will continue to run like shit, UNPLAYABLE 20FPS with you morons everywhere.

This may be a new one.....and it REALLY sucks.

1.07 patch has actually decreased my level by about 3-4 since I installed it. I have put so much time into to the game, with 2000 points per level for higher levels. My character is all of a sudden just over level 27 by 20xp when I was level 32 or there around when I last played. He is however, still wearing the level 30 armour and swords from the last time I played the game...even though I technically should not even be able to equip them for another 3 levels( which equates to tons of hours or playing). Just for the record I don't even bother crafting armour till my character can wear it, the armour in question being the level 29 Feline armour and the sword being level 30 superior ursine steel sword...I can still use them but if I unequip them, they won't let me equip them again because the level is 'too high'

Its such a vicious bug, that late game, I'm not sure there is even enough content left to level up fully or maybe even match the level I got to, 8 days plus or game play. The only thing I could do maybe is grind waiting for monsters to respawn(flashbacks of that crappy destiny game)

This bug really makes me not want to bother with the game anymore...RPG's take a long time, they can't be letting such horrible bugs ruin things. Btw if I load older saves, auto saves, checkpoints etc....I am still at level 27, so it seems its effected all of the recent saves. ugghhh...

Does anybody have a fix or have experienced this???

Can't get past the witch hunter officers in Reason of State. They're invincible to damage. seems to happen if you run ahead of Roche and go right to the barracks Radovid is hiding behind

Last edited:
[h=3]Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted[/h]Problem On this mission. once meet the monsters and talked, and fight only the werewolf. once the werewolf is defeated he just runs to the center of the ground and keeps howeling, and slowky disappears in the ground.

This may be a new one.....and it REALLY sucks.

1.07 patch has actually decreased my level by about 3-4 since I installed it. I have put so much time into to the game, with 2000 points per level for higher levels. My character is all of a sudden just over level 27 by 20xp when I was level 32 or there around when I last played. He is however, still wearing the level 30 armour and swords from the last time I played the game...even though I technically should not even be able to equip them for another 3 levels( which equates to tons of hours or playing). Just for the record I don't even bother crafting armour till my character can wear it, the armour in question being the level 29 Feline armour and the sword being level 30 superior ursine steel sword...I can still use them but if I unequip them, they won't let me equip them again because the level is 'too high'

Its such a vicious bug, that late game, I'm not sure there is even enough content left to level up fully or maybe even match the level I got to, 8 days plus or game play. The only thing I could do maybe is grind waiting for monsters to respawn(flashbacks of that crappy destiny game)

This bug really makes me not want to bother with the game anymore...RPG's take a long time, they can't be letting such horrible bugs ruin things. Btw if I load older saves, auto saves, checkpoints etc....I am still at level 27, so it seems its effected all of the recent saves. ugghhh...

Does anybody have a fix or have experienced this???

Sounds almost like the weapons bug when they increase the level requirement.

---------- Updated at 08:10 AM ----------

Ahhh, yes.. I believe you... on the interwebs... mhmmmm...

Learn to have some standards, please. Games will continue to run like shit, UNPLAYABLE 20FPS with you morons everywhere.

Dude please did you read my post right above yours before posting that :(

---------- Updated at 09:46 AM ----------

To add to my own problems, timers for oils applied to weapons not showing

Yeah I did and that is what I thought at first but I made sure I checked the original level req for the weapons and armour first. Ursine superior has always been lvl 30.....and last time I played prior to patch 1.07 I was around level 30.

Loaded the game up AFTER the 1.07 patch and my character is still wearing the lvl 30 armour but is not allowed for reasons I stated in the last post. Just to reiterate the level for sup ursine armour was always lvl 30 I'm pretty sure. Either way I was above level 27 by a few levels before.

I have since power levelled to 29, even though it is the most boring thing ever, still have more old save though. But yeah pretty sure this is a different bug than the armour levels changing.

Last edited:
After more than two hundred hours of gameplay I finally got all the cards, but ... What a disappointment ... The trophy did not unlock! What should I do CDRP? Do more two hundred hours of game? This is a joke. Seriously, I'm really pissed off because of this.

After more than two hundred hours of gameplay I finally got all the cards, but ... What a disappointment ... The trophy did not unlock! What should I do CDRP? Do more two hundred hours of game? This is a joke. Seriously, I'm really pissed off because of this.

I have already put this in the list of bugs.

If you see your problem is already listed in the first post then please just leave it at that because i have to look through every post and it makes it harder if people repeat the same problems.

Thanks.

---------- Updated at 01:32 PM ----------

Yeah I did and that is what I thought at first but I made sure I checked the original level req for the weapons and armour first. Ursine superior has always been lvl 30.....and last time I played prior to patch 1.07 I was around level 30.

Loaded the game up AFTER the 1.07 patch and my character is still wearing the lvl 30 armour but is not allowed for reasons I stated in the last post. Just to reiterate the level for sup ursine armour was always lvl 30 I'm pretty sure. Either way I was above level 27 by a few levels before.

I have since power levelled to 29, even though it is the most boring thing ever, still have more old save though. But yeah pretty sure this is a different bug than the armour levels changing.

Don't worry i did add this to the list also :)

Last edited:
I have already put this in the list of bugs.

Seriously guys, i am doing this as a way to list all the bugs in one post, it's not a thread for people to grump and complain, i wrote that in my first post to make it easier for us and CDPR to see all the problems but if people are going to argue and moan etc i will just delete the thread!!!!

If you see that your problem is already listed on the first post you do not need to make another post about it, it's already listed. If you wish to tell CDPR you are pissed off, make another thread for that this is purely for listing bugs no moaning, no threats of selling the game etc.

Hey, calm down. You don't need to act like that. You're moaning too by the way.

---------- Updated at 01:47 PM ----------

Another bug:

In the mission "Hey, You wanna look at my stuff?", after I found the merchant using my witcher senses, I can't talk with him. I meditated, complete other missions, I go back to him ... The option to talk with him never appears to me.

Yes i am moaning because i stated in the first thread that this thread is not for people to post things about how pissed off they are. I stated this is purely for posting glitches. If people want to tell CDPR they are pissed off at them sure fine make a thread for that but i am having to read through all posts and edit the first post then add all the glitches, the last thing i need are people arguing and telling CDPR how pissed off they are at them. I am doing this as a way to make things easier for both us and CDPR. If they have one thread like this then they can look at it on a regular basis to see all the issues there are instead of having to read through every single thread created when most of them are about the same thing. This way we help CDPR get the fixes quicker and we are all happy bunnies :)

Yes i am moaning because i stated in the first thread that this thread is not for people to post things about how pissed off they are. I stated this is purely for posting glitches. If people want to tell CDPR they are pissed off at them sure fine make a thread for that but i am having to read through all posts and edit the first post then add all the glitches, the last thing i need are people arguing and telling CDPR how pissed off they are at them. I am doing this as a way to make things easier for both us and CDPR. If they have one thread like this then they can look at it on a regular basis to see all the issues there are instead of having to read through every single thread created when most of them are about the same thing. This way we help CDPR get the fixes quicker and we are all happy bunnies :)

All right, all right... Sorry. Let's finish this here, okay?

---------- Updated at 01:47 PM ----------

Another bug:

In the mission "Hey, You wanna look at my stuff?", after I found the merchant using my witcher senses, I can't talk with him. I meditated, complete other missions, I go back to him ... The option to talk with him never appears to me.

OK added to list too :)

I was not meaning you by arguing, there are others arguing sorry.

---------- Updated at 01:58 PM ----------

All right, all right... Sorry. Let's finish this here, okay?

I am probably a bit grumpy because of a glitch i just encountered, well not a glitch but bad game play. I edited my post though :) Dunno if you have done the Black Pearl quest?

I am probably a bit grumpy because of a glitch i just encountered, well not a glitch but bad game play. I edited my post though :) Dunno if you have done the Black Pearl quest?

It's okay. :) Yeah, I just did this quest yesterday. This didn't happened with me, but there's a lot of people with this same problem, no matter the difficulty...

When I reached Nidas, the lifebar wasn't triggered. Just appeared after I killed all drowners. Crazy.

I think I was just lucky.

Last edited:
It's okay. :) Yeah, I just did this quest yesterday. This didn't happened with me, but there's a lot of people with this same problem, no matter the difficulty...

When I reached Nidas, the lifebar wasn't triggered. Just appeared after I killed all downers. Crazy.

I think I was just lucky.

There is a work around which i will actually post on the first page. People can go get the pearl first then go talk to him.

You you can get the pearl before you talk to him it is just harder to see the shells because there is no radial marker on the map but it's better than trying to get back to the beach and save Nidas who dies with one hit.

OK just tried this it makes no difference as soon as the drowners jump out the water they one hit him and the quest fails. Definitely needs fixing.

Last edited:
I have collected every card of those 195 and the trophy has yet to pop up. I'm huge disappointed since it's the only trophy I'm missing for the platinum.

Btw, is Avallac'h and "Mysterious Elf" the same card right?

I'm really hoping they'll fix this in the next patch because I don't want to collect every card again on a new game. It's unfair and frustrating. :upset:

Top Bottom