PS4 pre and post 1.07 complete bug list. Post all your bugs/problems here no matter when they occurred. Also post solutions if you have them. PS4 ONLY

+
PS4 pre and post 1.07 complete bug list. Post all your bugs/problems here no matter when they occurred. Also post solutions if you have them. PS4 ONLY

IMPORTANT READ THIS SENTENCE FIRST. This thread is only for listing bugs, it is not for arguments, it is not for people telling CDPR how angry you are at them if that's why you are here please make another thread. Secondly look at the list of bugs to see if your issue is already listed, if it is then you do not need to post about it a 2nd time to state how annoyed you are at it, again make another post for that.

A quick way to see if your glitch has been posted is to hold CTRL + F you will then get a search bar at the bottom of the browser which allows you to search the page for key words, so just type in words that relate to your issue and you can scan through them and see if your issue is already up. I hope that helps make it easier for you :)

I am doing this as a way for CDPR to see all the bugs listed in one thread, that way they can fix it quicker and makes us, the gamers happy because this way they do not have to look through a million threads for all the glitches, nope intsead they have 1 thread which makes it much easier.

We really need one main thread/topic where everyone posts their problems with 1.07 or any other bug/problems that was there before and after patch 1.07.

So i am willing to keep an eye on this thread and will continue to edit my first post with everyone's problems. I will not post nonsense like " the game is crap i want a refund". It needs to be legitimate problems for example certain people have had issues where they were unable to use any items because the levels for the weapons and armour they were wearing before the patch was for some god awful reason CDPR decided to raise the level requirement for the only weapon and armour they owned so ended up running around fist fighting in their underwear. Now i say CDPR done that BUT could be a bug?

Try keep the message as simple as possible and try add the quest name or the location this bug is happening or if possible both.

So there is an example of what could be either a bug or a problem. This is the kind of things we need posted.

Now another thing helpful would be solutions so say i have a problem, a key will not spawn to open a prisoner but someone knows the answer then all i need to do is write next to the problem the page the answer is on and the person who posted it so then all you have to do is look up the page and the person and hopefully their fix will work for you but if not and there are 2 answers on the same subject but posted by someone else on a different page then i will add that solution also so you can easily navigate and find both answers if you wish to try them both.

So here is an example of what i would write.

Velen Cross Roads cage has no key dropped from the enemies to free the merchant locked in the cage - see page 23 by Mitchcraft / See page 30 by Mitchman

Now that was just en example but now i think of it that is an issue i am having so i have encountered a problem before 1.07 but will still post it no matter when it occurred.

I think this thread would not only be useful to our selves but to CDPR also as hopefully they will see it and can respond.

If it's a bad idea just say so and i wont bother but if i get a decent amount of replies by people who thinks this thread is a good idea i will do my best to keep on top of it.

---------- Updated at 03:49 AM ----------

BUG/PROBLEM LIST

ALL FRAME RATE ISSUES/AREAS AND ALL VISUAL PROBLEMS

*goes down on fights with multiple enemies (8 nekkers or so) to the point where the game stops for a second then revs up to normal rate

*frame drops to 20 in areas affected, and especially the Bog and Novigrad

*I noticed a LOT of fade in-fade out in various dialogues with npcs.
Before that patch it happend only every now and then, but now sometimes before starting a dialogue the fade in/out lasts 10-20 seconds.

*Performance problem with the minimap (sometimes it is completely black)

* Problem with Geralt's face after using potions - veins disappeared when enemy hits Geralt, even if the toxic bar is full.
The solution is to reload save game and again works till the first missed damage.

OTHER BUGS

*The Armourer merchant in Hierarch Square does not load - Meditating fixes it sometimes

*Talking to the Armourer in Hierarch Square has crashed the game several times when i go talk to him - save game before talking to him

*Eye of nehaleni does not work. I'm stagnant in a mission because of it.

*Whenever an illusion appears, the icon actually appears, but the game does not show the "x" button option. I can see the illusion, I can see the icon, but I can't interact and fade it. It happened long after the keira mission, I'm already in novigrad looking for Dandellion. The issue have happened more than once.

*A place of Haunting that doesn't have the typical greenish cloud and despite a shadow can be seen, the scene does not play. can't remember the town name but it's near a cave of the Griffin Gear way down the map.

*Vernon Roche wont engage in Dialogue. At Partisans camp

*Can't find quest marker for Ciri in Novigrad

*Just a while I noticed that a Novigrad Quest involving following a dwarf merchant with the witcher senses is bugged, as you cannot talk to the Npc when you find it ( loaded several times same result)

*Some of the Novigrad Stalls (mostly blacksmith and armorers) are not present on location (at daytime) when I reach them, but if I move away from the map and return they are there and so is their icon ( I'm assuming they are absent on night time)

*Also, while not a glitch in itself, when I browse (specifically) the alchemy tab, top to bottom at times the icons of the formulae (pages) change to a buggy icon of a flask or other alchemy related.

* I just used the fast travel system in velon and i am now stuck on a loading screen, i had pressed the menu button on the controller to go to my dashboard just for a few seconds and when i went back it was stuck, i waited at least 10 minutes hoping it would load but decided to restart the game. I was fast travelling from Reardon Manor to Est Tayiar to do the Radania's Most Wanted Mission.

*Velen Cross Roads cage has no key dropped from the enemies to free the merchant locked in the cage

* Empty Crates

*Gwent card glitch (missing cards including the Zoltan glitch also when all cards are collected the trophy does not pop

* Infinite loading screen in quest Tedd Deireadh, the Final Age

*Can't walk slowly with a tiny tilt of the analogue stick while outdoors anymore on any platform since 1.07, still works indoors. Can only walk at full speed then run and sprint.

*PS4- weight bug version 1.07. all alchemichs ingredients and others crafting materials weight 0 but......when i go to the inventory section the weight remains at 155, even if i sell , trow or use those materials.....please fix this bug.

*Crow perch race QUEST is NO LONGER HERE

*THE MERCHANT IN GEDYNEITH is no longer there ,the map show a merchant simbol BUT THE MERCHANT IS NOT IN THIS PLACE. This merchant is the ONLY that sells some of the SUPERIOR alchemy potions, and this bug also kill the game experience.

*WHEN SOME POTIONS ARE USED THE TIMER DON'T GO DOWN.(POTION THAT RESTORE VIGOR)

I RESUME :
-1000 EXP BUG AFTER LVL 30

-WEIGHT BUG AFTER INSTALLING VERSION 1.07

-THE MERCHANT IN GEDYNEITH TOTALY DISAPEARED

-CROW PERCH RACE QUEST DISAPEARED

-STATS OF WITCHER GEARS GO DOWN...AND LEVEL REQUIREMENTS GO UP!

*Gerald flying from the sky (it happened 2 times when i approached to any ship swimming in open sea)

*When you are on the boat and go to your inventory of usable items, when you go up or down you are using your pots or wherever you have in the slots( up and down)

*Old Pals Quest (Secondary Quest) / Brothers In Arms (Main Quest) - Both involve Vernon Roche and you cannot talk to him

*Crafting Weapons or Armor (when you craft something there is a kind of performance problem / too slow)

*Conversation videos (Sometimes there is no Gerald for a moment a suddendly him appear where it should be on the video)

* FOOL'S GOLD = there's no PIG !!!!!

*NPC's who carry crates now have crazy legs that jump around all over the place.

*I couldn't interact with Blueboy Lugos during the Kings gambit quest, when he has a yellow exclamation mark above his head. Had to just give up in the end.

*Can't get past the witch hunter officers in Reason of State. They're invincible to damage. seems to happen if you run ahead of Roche and go right to the barracks Radovid is hiding behind

- Get Junior: You can't complete it without no fail mark, if you do successfully Gangs of Novigrad. God quest Design would allow you to get it done with no fail mark.
the Secret Passage is an OPTIONAL task, optional tasks should never count as fail marks
- Get Junior: The Gate Guards at juniors Hideout both drop the Key Quest Item to open the key, when 1 is just enoug, one of them drops them even in random amoutns between 6-9 keys ...
- General: All Main Characters should stay in the game, even after finishing the Main Quests, like Zoltan to prevent other Quests/Gwent Cards in this case to become missable forever, like the Cards that you can earn through Gwent: Old Pals, which you can start only by talkign with Zoltan, before finishing Get Junior. Why the hell just dosn't Zoltan talk with us about Gwent to just prevent this complete design mess, instad of having us to run after him to talk with him at the right moment??...
- General: Bombs often don't get used up when nuking with them Monster Nests
- General. NPCs that carry crates spastically move around slowly with crazy flickering legs all around Novigrad
- QoL improvement: Change the Button Pressing from Enlight Light Sources and Interactign with Objects/Looting to be not the same buttons, often you want to loot something and then you sudden enlight a nearby lamp or so, because the activation buttons where the same and overlapped with each other. Enlighting thigns should be done with triangle for exampel instead of X, that way it woudl stop that you enlight somethignm ,when you actually wanted to loot somethin in the near...
Coutn this as a bug, cause I don't beleive, that this kind of interaction behavior was intended by design, that looting and enlightign stuff should interfere with each other...
- General: Enemy A.I is dumb as bread, they suddenly stop completely attacking you, standing only around, doing nothing, when they act like beign feare,d they stand around and do threatening moves, but literally wait to be killed, instead what a real feared person would do - RUN AWAY TO SAVE THEIR LIVES
- Map: Map Icons not greying out correctly, there are some, which stay fully white, even if you looted absolutel everything
- Map: Character Icons, like the alchemist icon of Keira Metz doesn't disappear from the Map, before the moves to that tower on the island, counts also for Whirl icons of Portals, that existed only relatad to the quests with keira, they still get shown after the quest as portals that are underground in the minimap, which are the portal gates, when you go back to that cave area where they were, you see the portal icon, which even ironicalyl get not shown at all, while you do the quests, they just appear after your done with the quest, which should work vice versa to be correct..be there from begin on and then disappear once you used the portals and they have after the quest no need anymore to be shown at all
- Map: Theres this one single freakign ?-Marker weast of Lurtch ,which doesn't want to actualize itself, stays permanently ?. It feels like it is one forgotten location, that either never has received a name, or got forgotten by the devs to get removed due to development decions not to brign tghat area into the final game vesion, and devs just forgot to remove that little data junk, that has no connection in the game data anymore to any kind of unlockable area name when you get near to it and due to there beign no connectition to unlock an area name, it stays permanently a ? mark...
- Graphics: Too many obvious clones... especiallystory relative characters shouldn't be clones of 0815 unimportant npc character designs. bets example is Gretka.
Each named NPC should have an unique look and its own entry into the Character Glossary (where currently alot charas are missing in, when you want to count that as a bug then)
- Localization/armor Type Errors, (at least in German=, some armor parts like the Cavalry Armor Set for example are incomplete, due to certain parts counting as medium armor, while others surpsiringly count for the game as light armors. Earch Armor Set should be made clear, that all of their part belong to just 1 single armor type of either light, medium or heavy armor, but not like hands light, feet medium , armor medium, feet light ect.
Cavalry I think was clearly designec to be an Light armor Set, while all parts of Pathfinder are clearly imo designed to be medium armor parts

More bugs I haven#t seen/experienced yet, and the most annoying thign want to get fixed in this annoying Get Junior/Gangs of Novigrad conflict, which would have been easily completely preventable, by just adding somethign into the game, that lets you make the secret passage accessible in an alternative way, that youd have to use, if you have done Gangs of Novirad before... seriously an iron grid stopping Geralt to use his path.. you could have igni'ed it so long, til lthe iron melts

*Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted

Problem On this mission. once meet the monsters and talked, and fight only the werewolf. once the werewolf is defeated he just runs to the center of the ground and keeps howeling, and slowky disappears in the ground.

* In Wolfs Clothing quest. The Werewolf level is only level 2 making it a one hit kill

* Black Pearl Quest - Nidas dies before you can reach the beach. Solution= Save before you talk to Nidas and try the mission. If he does die reload and instead of going and talking to him just go get the pearl first. A note though, the pearl is worth 800 gold, he only gives you 10 so you can have a failed quest and 800 gold or a completed quest and 10 gold. Forget it, i tried this and the drowners jumped out the water and one hit him before i could do anything, i suggest waiting for a fix before doing this quest.

*In the mission "Hey, You wanna look at my stuff?", after I found the merchant using my witcher senses, I can't talk with him. I meditated, complete other missions, I go back to him ... The option to talk with him never appears to me.

*The Claywitch merchant is missing.

* Starting the UGLY BABY quest fails both "Following the thread" & "Last Wish" Quests without warning.

*Warnings should be put in place if doing one quest will fail others

* A deadly plot quest broken, it says to meet Dijkstra at the Passiflora but when you talk to the woman she says to follow her but then just stands there and does nothing, i have tried talking to her again and again and she just does the same. - FIX = Walk around the entire building and she will suddenly appear in another room in a conversation which opens the door. The room was on the first floor.

* Races: Crows Perch (Horse Racing Trophy Stuck): I acquired this quest early in the game, but decided not to complete it until later. Unfortunately, at some point during the remainder of my playthough the quest disappeared from all my quest lists (secondary, completed or failed). I completed the Vegelbud Derby Quest (Novigrad) and the For the Goddesses’ Glory Derby (Skellige), but the Velen Derby is nowhere to be found and cannot be reacquired, and as a result this blocks me from completing the horse racing trophy AND platinum trophy.

Bugged Quests (non critical):

• Reason of State: This appears to be new in v1.07, as I didn’t encounter it in my prior playthough. In 1.07, although I’d completed the RoS quest successfully, the quest’s status incorrectly changed from successfully completed to FAILED upon initiating the quest “On Thin Ice”. I lack details to support this, but I suspect this bug may have affected the world’s endstate in my latest playthough, because I was unable to achieve the outcome wherein Ciri becomes Empress.
  • Scavenger Hunt (various): Although much improved in v1.07, many of these quests still fail to provide quest markers and a progress count. Also, for the record, there appear to have been unannounced changes in the stats and level requirements for various ‘school’ gear that were NOT listed in the official changelog for 1.07, which I feel is a little sloppy (professionally speaking).
  • Skellige Most Wanted (DLC): This worked fine on my first playthough when it was initially released as a DLC in 1.05+, but as of 1.07 (my 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] playthough) the quest bugs when the werewolf’s health reaches zero, and cannot proceed ... the animation shows him stagger towards the cliff, then collapse dead, but his healthbar becomes permanently stuck on the HUD showing zero health (even if you leave the area), and a sound FX of his screaming continues endlessly (albeit local).
  • Fool’s Gold (DLC): This bugged for me as soon as it released (v1.05) and is still bugged (v.1.07). The bug involves the pig apparently spawning below (read: inside of) the platform instead of on it, and thus it cannot be located or interacted with in order to progress the quest.
  • Hey you wanna look at my stuff: Player loses the ability to interact with the halfling after the latter flees the witchhunter and moves to his final location, and the quest cannot proceed.

Ergonomic Quirks & Suggestions:

• Crossbow Tweakage: The crossbow is overpowered underwater, and underpowered on land, and would benefit from some game balance tweakage. Also, the code that's supposed to detect and credit headshots towards the Marksman trophy appears to be problematic (I've done at least 120 headshots, and still do not have the trophy).
  • Prevent Active Quest Selection Reset: In various circumstances, a player’s actively selected quest gets repeatedly changed to one of the main storyline quests, whether they want it to or not. For example, near endgame, anytime I got in and out of a boat, my active quest reset from whatever secondary quest or contract I was working on to “Isle of Mists”. Very irritating.
  • Prevent Default Creature Trophy Reset: Every time a player kills a creature for which a decocotion recipe exists, their default choice of which trophy to keep on their mount gets incorrectly overwritten to the latest one earned. Instead, it should just go straight to inventory, with a new item marker.
  • Add Sorting for Completed Quests View: There currently appears to be no sorting for the completed quests view. Please consider adding a sort by order completed, by level, and by alphabetical order ... an easy fix.
  • Add Schematics View to Inventory: Currently, the only way a player can view the list of schematics they’ve acquired is to interact with a blacksmith or armorer, which is extremely tedious during the scavenger hunt missions where it’s otherwise difficult to see what’s still missing. Please add a view similar to that of armorers and blacksmiths, albeit without crafting or shop options active.
  • Tweak Player Statistics View: Instant Kill and/or Dismember appear to be missing from the player statistics view.
  • Add Aquatic Looting: Please add the ability to loot floating bodies.
  • Add Loot List Popup: Currently, when looting, everything goes by in a hurry, and the only way to see what was received was to look for starred items in one’s inventory ... which doesnt help if some of the items were schematics. Please add a popup list of loot similar to the popup used for dismantling gear at a blacksmith/armorer.
  • Pls Add & Maintain a Known Issues sticky thread to the Support Fora: Doing so would help improve customer attitude on our part and good communications practices on yours, and also cut down on a lot of redundant bug reporting on the fora ... better customer relations and less work for you is a win win option, so this should be a no brainer and a part of your standard operating procedures across all software product lines. DO IT.

*FAMILY MATTERS quest.

Using Witcher sense, in the room to the right of the Barron, to investigate the candle, wall and vase does not open up any further dialog or clues. Thus making the quest IMPOSSIBLE to complete.

*Playtime is broken: hours in rest mode are also counted towards total time spent in the game.

*Rune diagram glitch. multiple reports of people buying the plain Lesser Rune diagram from The Peller but when they go to their crafting menu it has vanished and it is also not to be seen when you go to a smith/armourer to have them crafted. They are needed for crafting other runes so this is an issue
EDIT:This is actually not a glitch but rather many people thinking it would be located under the same tab as the rest of the runes when in fact it is under components so if you do buy it it will be under components everyone :)

"A Feast For Crows", it isn't one of those quests that you get from a NPC, nor is it a quest that you get from one of those post boards, rather it's a sidequest that is supposed to trigger automatically when you are within the vicinity of a certain area. I ran around the area where the dead body and the stench is supposed to be that I should be able to see with my Witcher senses, but nothing ever comes up - Geralt never comments on any sorta stench, nor do you see any scent trail when you activate your Witcher senses, and the dead body is not even there on the ground where he should be (I know where he is supposed to be because I looked at a Youtube video of someone doing the quest).

Last edited:
eye of nehaleni does not work.

I'm stagnant in a mission because of it.

Whenever an illusion appears, the icon actually appears, but the game does not show de "x" button option. I can see the illusion, I can see the icon, but I can't interact and fade it.

It happened long after the keira mission, I'm already in novigrad looking for Dandellion.

The issue have happened more than once.

Framerate is still terrible, even worse then before, games completely unplayable, beyond unplayable. That's the most disappointing issue in this entire game.

Vernon Roche wont engage in Dialogue. At Partisans camp
Can't find quest marker for Ciri in Novigrad

Hello, ever since the update (Which I didn't know was coming until it was installed) I've noticed :

The framerate goes down on fights with multiple enemies (8 nekkers or so) to the point where the game stops for a second then revs up to normal rate

I found a place of Haunting that doesn't have the typical greenish cloud and despite a shadow can be seen, the scene does not play. can't remember the town name but it's near a cave of the Griffin Gear way down the map.

Just a while I noticed that a Novigrad Quest involving following a dwarf merchant with the witcher senses is bugged, as you cannot talk to the Npc when you find it ( loaded several times same result)

Some of the Novigrad Stalls (mostly blacksmith and armorers) are not present on location (at daytime) when I reach them, but if I move away from the map and return they are there and so is their icon ( I'm assuming they are absent on night time)

Also, while not a glitch in itself, when I browse (specifically) the alchemy tab, top to bottom at times the icons of the formulae (pages) change to a buggy icon of a flask or other alchemy related.

So far these are the ones I've found as the game is pretty big, this being my first post, and in hopes a tech guy from CDPR reads it, THANKS for such an awesome game and the support on the extra content as well as the thank note, I believe your philosophy is a sterling (omg) example to the other guys in the biz. Coding and optimizing must be hard, patience wears thin but thanks for the effort and please address the bugs soon ( Aso make Geralt say the cake is a lie)

Names of quests would be great also if there is an issue like framerate try state locations.

Thanks for the posts.

Framerate is still terrible, even worse then before, games completely unplayable, beyond unplayable. That's the most disappointing issue in this entire game.

I did not experience this on my PS4 during my two complete playthoughs, so the issue is likely to be a complex one, not affecting all in the same way.

i have taken some screenshots of bugs in my PS4 but i dont know how to transfer them to pc to upload here

For me light up empty boxes, that's what in there. When I open due crate it is empty. Although there what should be inside what I lack. I lack of drinking "golden oriole". The box indicates that what's inside when I open the box empty.

Can't walk slowly with a tiny tilt of the analogue stick while outdoors anymore on any platform since 1.07, still works indoors. Can only walk at full speed then run and sprint.

To be clear I'm playing on pc with a pad but my brother plays it on the PS4 and he's annoyed by this as well.

i have taken some screenshots of bugs in my PS4 but i dont know how to transfer them to pc to upload here

You can insert a USB flash drive stick into the front of your PS4 and copy the files to it ... I plan to do the same shortly, but unfortunately due to the ill-concieved recessed nature of the USB port on the PS4 all of my current flash drives are too thick to fit past the too-narrow chassis opening surrounding the port (whoever designed that should be fired), so I have to buy a smaller USB stick first. Duh.

---------- Updated at 07:55 AM ----------

Guys, remember to use the official reporting link:

http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Posting them on the forum is probably not going to get a lot of traction.

I did not experience this on my PS4 during my two complete playthoughs, so the issue is likely to be a complex one, not affecting all in the same way.

I seriously, honestly doubt that you have not experienced frame drops to 20 in areas affected, and especially the Bog and Novigrad. I'm sorry, but you have, don't go saying you haven't.

Frames involving mist has improved, this I know for a fact, but the game doesn't run NEARLY as stable as it should, it's not locked 30FPS.

I seriously, honestly doubt that you have not experienced frame drops to 20 in areas affected, and especially the Bog and Novigrad. I'm sorry, but you have, don't go saying you haven't.

Frames involving mist has improved, this I know for a fact, but the game doesn't run NEARLY as stable as it should, it's not locked 30FPS.

I have no idea who you are, but let me set you straight on one thing - it is usually not possible for anyone to speak knowledgeably about the differing experiences of other people they have not met, and it's more than a little rude to call them liars because their experiences differ from your own. My I spent my entire career working in, for, and with various software engineering defense companies in a variety of roles, and is not uncommon for different people to experience different things running the same software on different machines, especially in the commercial sector (gaming in particular) ... some bugs are stable and easily pinpointed, whereas others are intermittant and hard to pin down, and performance measures like framerate can be harder still to pin down.

In any case I repeat, the game was not unplayable for me, otherwise I wouldnt have completed two playthoughs. Did I sometimes experience reduced FPS when fighting foglets on Bald Mountain or in the Bog, ok sure, especially if I tossed puffball bombs atop it all ... but not to the same degree as the person I'd responded to who reported the game being completely unplayable. I wasn't questioning or contradicting them, I simply reported that my experience was different, which should be viewed as value-added information for those trying to diagnose the matter.

Last edited:
I noticed a LOT of fade in-fade out in various dialogues with npcs.
Before that patch it happend only every now and then, but now sometimes before starting a dialogue the fade in/out lasts 10-20 seconds.

PS4- weight bug version 1.07. all alchemichs ingredients and others crafting materials weight 0 but......when i go to the inventory section the weight remains at 155, even if i sell , trow or use those materials.....please fix this bug.

---------- Updated at 05:31 PM ----------

1000 exp bug -PS4 version 1.05 and 1.07. After lvl 30 i need only 1000 exp to level up. Very bad glitch it kills the game, i hate fast level up and is a nonsense for me, Can't enjoy enterely this game with this bug...........PLEASE FIX IT!!!!

---------- Updated at 05:47 PM ----------

PLEASE CD PROJECT FIX THOSE BUGS!!!! I reported those bugs also:

PS4 version 1.05 and maybe 1.07 :

Crow perch race QUEST is NO LONGER HERE.

PS4 version 1.07 :

STATS OF WITCHER GEAR go DOWN...and level REQUIREMENTS go UP....!

PS4 verion 1.05 and 1.07 : THE MERCHANT IN GEDYNEITH is no longer there ,the map show a merchant simbol BUT THE MERCHANT IS NOT IN THIS PLACE. This merchant is the ONLY that sells some of the SUPERIOR alchemy potions, and this bug also kill the game experience.

PS4 VERSION 1.05 AND 1.07 : WHEN SOME POTIONS ARE USED THE TIMER DON'T GO DOWN.(POTION THAT RESTORE VIGOR)

I RESUME :
-1000 EXP BUG AFTER LVL 30

-WEIGHT BUG AFTER INSTALLING VERSION 1.07

-THE MERCHANT IN GEDYNEITH TOTALY DISAPEARED

-POTIONS GLITCH TIMER DON'T GO DOWN

-CROW PERCH RACE QUEST DISAPEARED

-STATS OF WITCHER GEARS GO DOWN...AND LEVEL REQUIREMENTS GO UP!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK CD PROJECT, PLEASE FIX THOSE BUGS.....

Hello Please include the following Bugs

1.- Gerald flying from the sky (it happened 2 times when i approached to any ship swimming in open sea)

2.- When you are on the boat and go to your inventory of usable items, when you go up or down you are using your pots or wherever you have in the slots( up and down)

3.- Performance problem with the minimap (sometimes it is completely black)

4.- Old Pals Quest (Secondary Quest) / Brothers In Arms (Main Quest) - Both involve Vernon Roche and you cannot talk to him

5.- Crafting Weapons or Armor (when you craft something there is a kind of performance problem / too slow)

6.- Conversation videos (Sometimes there is no Gerald for a moment a suddendly him appear where it should be on the video)

Summary.. Patch 1.07 is a big mistake, the game was better before

Thanks

You can insert a USB flash drive stick into the front of your PS4 and copy the files to it ... I plan to do the same shortly, but unfortunately due to the ill-concieved recessed nature of the USB port on the PS4 all of my current flash drives are too thick to fit past the too-narrow chassis opening surrounding the port (whoever designed that should be fired), so I have to buy a smaller USB stick first. Duh.

---------- Updated at 07:55 AM ----------

Guys, remember to use the official reporting link:

http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Posting them on the forum is probably not going to get a lot of traction.

What's unfortunate, is I sent one directly to the official reporting link..and got the most nonsense reply... They told me that I should open up a save from before getting into the quest...now, keep in mind this is the OFFICIAL response...the day after the 1.07 patch was released...meaning they were telling me to reload a save from 1.05....which doesn't work with the new version....

Granted, I really didn't have any saves before the quest line was started...I just thought it was kind of funny that they responded to me in such a manner...

annoying errors

the gwent trophy its bugged i can't have the platinum trophy for this bug.i have all the cards in gwent but did not get the trophy. and the mission reason of state also fail. i am very upset with the error trophy of gwent cards

Attachments

• 20150724160058.jpg
    20150724160058.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 20150724160131.jpg
    20150724160131.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 88
Top Bottom