PS4 Pro 1.62 Multiple Issues

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a repost since it looks like the original was not transferred after the forum update. I have submitted a support ticket, but I want this on the forums to increase the chances that the devs become aware of the issues and fix them.

OP

So ever since the patch that added HDR and even after the subsequent "hotfix" I am still having multiple issues.

1) Still experiencing draw distance and pop in issues, though admittedly not as bad as before

2) There is now an audio pop that is nearly missable but happens at random intervals. I am really quite certain it's not my hardware, audio connections, or audio format, as it never happened on the same hardware before the most recent patch and hotfix. Also, it doesn't happen with any other games I play

3) I've seen other people posting about Geralts hair turning black in caves. I was working through my playthrough and it happened to me in Hendricks cabin. Here's a video for reference

In all honesty, all these issues make the game unplayable for me. I really hope they fix these issues soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom