(PS4 Pro) Beat on the brat The Glen Bug

+
Hi I play on PS4 PRO on Beat on the Brat : The Glen quest right now and when I ready to fight I can’t bring up the fist all I can do is running around because Padre is sit there? Please fix it!! I pay for your game god damn it

Hi I play on PS4 PRO on Beat on the Brat : The Glen quest right now and when I ready to fight I can’t bring up the fist all I can do is running around because Padre is sit there? Please fix it!! I pay for your game god damn it
Did you tried to clear the cache and reload a save created before starting the fight (like when talking in front of the car or when walking towards the basketball court)
And if it doesn't work and if it's not already done, I suugest to send a ticket to the support > "Contact Us" button.

Did you tried to clear the cache and reload a save created before starting the fight (like when talking in front of the car or when walking towards the basketball court)
And if it doesn't work and if it's not already done, I suugest to send a ticket to the support > "Contact Us" button.
Thank you I try

Top Bottom