PS4 Pro crash keep getting BSOD's

+
Hiya Punks,

I am playing Cyberpunk on PS4 Pro, i got the disk version, i always do a rebuild data base every month on my PS4 Pro and have only 3 games installed on my 1 TB HDD, never more.
I keep getting BSOD's, some days i can play all day and some days i get 2 or 3 in a evening, but sometimes also when i am just started to play and are 15 minutes in...
Auto save moments will trigger the BSOD's sometimes too, its very random but it happens too often.
Mostly at the start of a fight or in area's where a lot of stuff loads in.

How can it be that this is still not fixed in patch 1.5 ?!

I've being testing a little, i noticed that if you manually save, and delete all the auto saves in the load save section after every mission and then load the game again thru your last manual save, the game runs smooth again, the game just auto saves way to often, i think there is a problem with that and why it makes the game go choppy after a while. ( PS4 Pro) and causes BSOD's and overal choppiness (not loading in graphics properly, like very slow)

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here.

Hiya Punks,

I am playing Cyberpunk on PS4 Pro, i got the disk version, i always do a rebuild data base every month on my PS4 Pro and have only 3 games installed on my 1 TB HDD, never more.
I keep getting BSOD's, some days i can play all day and some days i get 2 or 3 in a evening, but sometimes also when i am just started to play and are 15 minutes in...
Auto save moments will trigger the BSOD's sometimes too, its very random but it happens too often.
Mostly at the start of a fight or in area's where a lot of stuff loads in.

How can it be that this is still not fixed in patch 1.5 ?!

I've being testing a little, i noticed that if you manually save, and delete all the auto saves in the load save section after every mission and then load the game again thru your last manual save, the game runs smooth again, the game just auto saves way to often, i think there is a problem with that and why it makes the game go choppy after a while. ( PS4 Pro) and causes BSOD's and overal choppiness (not loading in graphics properly, like very slow)

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here.
Try this,

"How do I stop cyberpunk from crashing on my PS4 pro?"

"You can fix this issue by changing the PS4 Pro Video Output Settings to 1080p. You can also disable Supersampling Mode in the Video Output Settings. This will also improve the game performance."

I've send you a DM with a link which can help you further as well.

You can send a bug-report concerning this issue to Support using the link below. But personally, I think you're better off sending a bug-report to Sony.

Try this,

"How do I stop cyberpunk from crashing on my PS4 pro?"

"You can fix this issue by changing the PS4 Pro Video Output Settings to 1080p. You can also disable Supersampling Mode in the Video Output Settings. This will also improve the game performance."

I've send you a DM with a link which can help you further as well.

You can send a bug-report concerning this issue to Support using the link below. But personally, I think you're better off sending a bug-report to Sony.

I already did send a gazillion bug reports to Playstation, looks like they don't care...

I already did send a gazillion bug reports to Playstation, looks like they don't care...
The problem is that your issue is in particular a Playstation one. So Sony needs to take care of it. However, they did warn NOT to buy Cyberpunk on the PS4, which is in fact to say that they cannot, and will not help you in case you do and experience issues.

Have you tried any of the solutions explained in the link I send you? Can also ask on Sony's forums for help, which I personally think is a lot better then seeking help here.

Else, if you really specifically want to play Cyberpunk 2077, no other choice then to buy it on another platform.

Top Bottom