{Ps4 pro) "Never fade away" bug

+
Console: PS4 pro
Quest: Never fade away (Main quest)

Every time I try to talk to Rogue or come near her, she disappears and I can't continue the quest. I can't sit down beside her.

Anybody else with the same bug?

I would suggest clearing cache as explained here:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-10 (you can also reach out to CDPR support with this website)

Doesn‘t seem like a typical playstation problem (but I am only on base PS4). Loading a save game from before entering the club might be worth a shot, if clearing cache doesn’t solve it (if you have a save game, perhaps try to do things differently before entering the club...)

Thx for your response.
I did everything you mentioned, but nothing seemed to help.

I also reached out to CDPR support. I hope they will be able to help me...

cd projekt red has said that they will continue to release patches to fix the game if they release any more patches this week because the game is very good history music dubbing

I love the game too. That's why I hope for a new patch
Post automatically merged:

Today I tried it again with an old save game. But once I reached that point the same bug happened again.
I even noticed that my HUD was buggy and my auto save game showed the wrong level (20 instead of 14). (see pic)

Attachments

• IMG_20201226_174614.jpg
    IMG_20201226_174614.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20201226_174537.jpg
    IMG_20201226_174537.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Console: PS4 pro
Quest: Never fade away (Main quest)

Every time I try to talk to Rogue or come near her, she disappears and I can't continue the quest. I can't sit down beside her.

Anybody else with the same bug?
How did you resolve this problem at the end?

https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-10 (you can also reach out to CDPR support with this website)

Doesn‘t seem like a typical playstation problem (but I am only on base PS4). Loading a save game from before entering the club might be worth a shot, if clearing cache doesn’t solve it (if you have a save game, perhaps try to do things differently before entering the club...)
How can I resolve this bug, those metods didn't work :(

How did you resolve this problem at the end?

How can I resolve this bug, those metods didn't work :(
As mentioned before you can contact CDPR support with that link. It may take a while for them to respond though.

Do you know any other metods to fix this bug?

Do you know any other metods to fix this bug?
Honestly, on consoles (PS4/Xbox), there is no much that you can do, except clearing the cache or/and reload a previous, then cross your fingers that the bug will be fixed by itself.
If nothing work, the best that you can do is send a report to the support for help ("Contact Us" button) :

Honestly, on consoles (PS4/Xbox), there is no much that you can do, except clearing the cache or/and reload a previous, then cross your fingers that the bug will be fixed by itself.
If nothing work, the best that you can do is send a report to the support for help ("Contact Us" button) :
What if I try to do the Ghost town main mission before "never fade away"?

Top Bottom