Ps4 Pro Patch Frame Rate

+
Ps4 Pro Patch Frame Rate

With Boost Mode the game runs butter smooth in some places like bog an novigrad with heavy rainy weather. But this new patch with supersampling it has now slow downs and some lag spike issues. Please remove the supersamplig or anything for better run.

It should be optional for those who have 1080p Tv. I dont have 4K tv yet, and this patch its not for me, and that downsample makes the performance Dips from 30fps when its raining. Before tha patch, the Boost Mode was the best and now its gone. Now the flaws strikes back again.

GabrieI;n9655981 said:
It should be optional for those who have 1080p Tv. I dont have 4K tv yet, and this patch its not for me, and that downsample makes the performance Dips from 30fps when its raining. Before tha patch, the Boost Mode was the best and now its gone. Now the flaws strikes back again.

Agree with that, it should be optional like enable/ disable PS4PRO support

I wish they would have given the option for a 4K Mode and a Stability Mode. I rather have better performance with maybe a slight improvement to Anti-Aliasing than 4K checkerboard with less than smooth Frame-Rate and making my Pro sound louder. So I hope they add another option for as of now I'm not playing it on the Pro.

Add a Stability Mode for PS4 Pro

Since the the release of the 4K update I have mostly stopped playing game on the Pro. The reason is the Frame-Rate in situations are worse than on base PS4 and overall worse compared to prior Boost Mode. I hope that if there is ever to be another patch that it may include a Stability Mode which focuses on performance first. I am not asking 60FPS I'm asking for a complete stable 30FPS with better load times, and maybe a slight boost in Anti-Aliasing. Or at the minimum a option to just use Boost Mode and not the 4K/super sampling.

I think new effects is added and that causes slow downs or frame pacing on heavy rain weather, and this sucks because I hate to change it to clear day when it starts raining. I hope CDPR will do something.

While the game does looks a lot better, the framerate took a severe hit. It seems like this patch brought back the original bugs that devs already addressed. Can this please be addressed immediately, I just purchased Heart of Stones on my PS4. :(

I am playing the Game of the Year Edition on my PS4 Pro (Version 5.0), and I am having A LOT of stuttering during dialogues and cutscenes, as well as the infamous Merchant Crash bug, all started after the newest game patch of 1.50.
I too hope for the option to only use boost mode, without the use of a 4K tv. And generally just that CDPR fixes these issue for all of us!

The framerate is a hell of a lot worse after patch 1.50/1.51! Please CDPR give us the option to choose between resolution and performance (like Horizon Zero Dawn)

Last edited:
Even for the standard PS4, this 1.50/1.51 patch is a lot worse than the previous version 1.31, which was perfect and butter smooth, without the stutters and frames drops we have now.

By all the gods, if this update was just for the PS4 Pro, why did you applied it also to the standard PS4 ?!?!?

CDPR, for the standard PS4, please restore the 1.31 engine code.

Top Bottom