PS4 Pro - Post Patch 1.06 Bug List

+
No problem ;)
I truly love alot about this game and right now, the best thing we can do as a Community is constructively & maturely inform the CDPR team about all of our current issues + suggestions + wants + etc...

At this point i honestly would not expect the go to fixes that are over used and even mentioned above by me to fix what is wrong with Cyberpunk. That ball is completely in CDPR's court and all we can do now is wait & keep reporting our issues. Also keeping Analytics Enabled in your Gameplay Settings everytime you play is also a great help to the team over there regardless if you think it doesn't.

I have worked in various facets of the gaming industry and trust me it helps alot.

As promised I would report my findings to the community after attempting to rebuild my database -- and 16ish hours later, it looks stuck on ~65% rebuild. Not sure what to do. The console still responds to me pressing the PS button by placing a "cant do that right now" symbol in the top left corner. However, it has been stuck at this ~65% for quite some time. Not sure if it is coincidental or has my ps4 pro gone and died and that was what is making cyberpunk difficult to play. I think I am just going to pull the power cord and retry the rebuild if my data is intact.

Guest 4421288

As promised I would report my findings to the community after attempting to rebuild my database -- and 16ish hours later, it looks stuck on ~65% rebuild. Not sure what to do. The console still responds to me pressing the PS button by placing a "cant do that right now" symbol in the top left corner. However, it has been stuck at this ~65% for quite some time. Not sure if it is coincidental or has my ps4 pro gone and died and that was what is making cyberpunk difficult to play. I think I am just going to pull the power cord and retry the rebuild if my data is intact.

It is lucky the internal drive is easy to self replace.

The way I see it, if your other games work fine and just Cyberpunk is not then you know the problem is not the console.

The only good advice I can give to PS4/PS4 Pro users is to buy a cheap external SSD. I bought a 2.5" SATA internal SSD and bought a USB 3.0 to SATA enclosure separately and just put it together rather than buy premade external USB SSDs, which cost more.

Here is why actually replacing the internal hard drive with SSD makes no difference compared to using USB SSD. The interface connector is SATA but STILL communicates using USB anyway. So you might as well leave the firmware on the mechanical drive that came with PS4/PS4 Pro and use external USB SSD to store the games themselves. (Gave save files are still kept on the same internal drive regardless)

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/3zjk6l
Will it fix the crashes, nope. But you'll be glad then you can get back into the game in less than 60 secs.

Be careful with the crafting. I went on a huge crafting spree, spent hours and hours making items/disassembling/making higher level items/disassembling..etc. After which my save would get stuck on the black loading screen, playing music but otherwise hanging.

I reverted to a few hours older save and could play. Today I did a little more crafting and am stuck loading again.

Since all save files on PS4 Pro say 12.xx I can't tell the exact size of my files but I do think lots of crafting will render your game unusable.

It is lucky the internal drive is easy to self replace.

The way I see it, if your other games work fine and just Cyberpunk is not then you know the problem is not the console.

The only good advice I can give to PS4/PS4 Pro users is to buy a cheap external SSD. I bought a 2.5" SATA internal SSD and bought a USB 3.0 to SATA enclosure separately and just put it together rather than buy premade external USB SSDs, which cost more.

Here is why actually replacing the internal hard drive with SSD makes no difference compared to using USB SSD. The interface connector is SATA but STILL communicates using USB anyway. So you might as well leave the firmware on the mechanical drive that came with PS4/PS4 Pro and use external USB SSD to store the games themselves. (Gave save files are still kept on the same internal drive regardless)

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/3zjk6l
Will it fix the crashes, nope. But you'll be glad then you can get back into the game in less than 60 secs.

Sooooo really odd stuff happened. As promised, I am here to update you all. So the only game that was bugging was cyberpunk on my Ps4 pro. Afterwards, my ps4 had the hardest time loading up without crashing requiring safe mode (rebuilds/initializing was pursued but did not help). I was stuck. Even though if I couldn't get the ps4 pro working long enough it would load any other game but cyberpunk 2077 and play it well; even after some time getting the ps4 pro to load became a total hassle. I ended up getting my hands on PS5, downloaded my saves/profile from the cloud and cyberpunk now works perfectly (aside from random crashes). I am not techy so I am not sure what sense to make of this.

Guest 4421288

Sooooo really odd stuff happened. As promised, I am here to update you all. So the only game that was bugging was cyberpunk on my Ps4 pro. Afterwards, my ps4 had the hardest time loading up without crashing requiring safe mode (rebuilds/initializing was pursued but did not help). I was stuck. Even though if I couldn't get the ps4 pro working long enough it would load any other game but cyberpunk 2077 and play it well; even after some time getting the ps4 pro to load became a total hassle. I ended up getting my hands on PS5, downloaded my saves/profile from the cloud and cyberpunk now works perfectly (aside from random crashes). I am not techy so I am not sure what sense to make of this.

Cyberpunk on PS5 works perfectly at 60fps performance and initially loading.

But it still carries over few glitches/bugs and annoying random crashes per 2-3hrs as it is still a PS4 game.

By you moving from PS4 Pro to PS5 it just minimises problems but not eradicate them. At least the internal SSD loads you back in after a crash faster.

So yea stop troubleshooting, won't help and just play the game and just have to put up with crashes. Otherwise wait I say at least another month for crash fixes, but their twitter will get you latest hotfix announcements.

Like you said other games don't have any problem, so don't troubleshoot the console for the one game that does not work. The game is the actual problem.

Honesty you would enjoy the game more if you stopped playing now until they fixed it. Random crashes breaks immersion too much.

Cyberpunk on PS5 works perfectly at 60fps performance and initially loading.

But it still carries over few glitches/bugs and annoying random crashes per 2-3hrs as it is still a PS4 game.

By you moving from PS4 Pro to PS5 it just minimises problems but not eradicate them. At least the internal SSD loads you back in after a crash faster.

So yea stop troubleshooting, won't help and just play the game and just have to put up with crashes. Otherwise wait I say at least another month for crash fixes, but their twitter will get you latest hotfix announcements.

Like you said other games don't have any problem, so don't troubleshoot the console for the one game that does not work. The game is the actual problem.

Honesty you would enjoy the game more if you stopped playing now until they fixed it. Random crashes breaks immersion too much.

Thank you for the advice, nugget80. Absolutely. I am back to playing the game during my 1 week vacay (with only quick crashes). I was hoping that the fact that it now works on my PS5 versus the PS4 pro might be helpful to someone trying to fix the problem if they are contemplating getting a PS5 -- I know, it is stupid to fix a problem by putting a bandaid over it.

Looking back, it might of been my PS4 pro harddrive giving me the problems. I don't know if a game has the capability of messing with harddrives (again, not tech savvy). All the problems that my PS4 pro began to progressively demonstrate with cyberpunk, which left it in an unplayable state after 50+ hours, is now fixed.

I definitely crash more when in NPC heavy areas like kabuki.
Driving tanks Frames
After 1.06 npc texture loading was worse

As of 1.06 my main issue is the crashing. It is the most concerning issue and breaks my immersion more than anything else. I have spent 140 hours total in the game and it has crashed on me 19 times. That is about an average of 1 every 7 hours. The pop in/rendering is an issue that is more prevalent while driving. Frame rates noticeably drop while driving, mostly at high speeds. There are occasional moments of clipping. For example my arm going through someone's body while performing a takedown or npcs walking or appearing within solid objects. Also there is an occasional graphical glitch of some sort of flickering from an NPC's body when they are killed. There are probably more, but those are the problems that stand out the most. In my opinion. the crashing far out weighs the other problems. If they fixed the crashing that would be a HUGE improvement alone. I am seriously considering putting the game down for a while until CDPR fixes the crashing because I don't know what the ramifications of a game frequently crashing like this can be.

Guest 4421288

As of 1.06 my main issue is the crashing. It is the most concerning issue and breaks my immersion more than anything else. I have spent 140 hours total in the game and it has crashed on me 19 times. That is about an average of 1 every 7 hours. The pop in/rendering is an issue that is more prevalent while driving. Frame rates noticeably drop while driving, mostly at high speeds. There are occasional moments of clipping. For example my arm going through someone's body while performing a takedown or npcs walking or appearing within solid objects. Also there is an occasional graphical glitch of some sort of flickering from an NPC's body when they are killed. There are probably more, but those are the problems that stand out the most. In my opinion. the crashing far out weighs the other problems. If they fixed the crashing that would be a HUGE improvement alone. I am seriously considering putting the game down for a while until CDPR fixes the crashing because I don't know what the ramifications of a game frequently crashing like this can be.

You should stop playing the game until fixed instead of forcing yourself knowing it is frustrating. It has already ruined that "first time" experience of this game and don't want a worse impression.

You're right, not saying a game crashing can damage a console, but I saw articles of Miles Morales game where it would brick consoles attempting to suspend the game in rest mode.

Then I see things like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kar1s2

in 1.06 Judy was in her apartment and talking to me, but it was supposed to be a phone call. I personally loved it, the cool part is he lips were synched correctly. I know it was supposed to be a phone call because she said "I am currently driving so I got time to talk."

It was dope though hope I can see her more.

• Picking up a shard via Triangle and immediately smashing Circle to exit before it loads the text box freezes V.
Now nothing works. Can't move, can't aim, can't shoot, can't call anyone, no actions except pausing. Your character will be invisible or glitched out in the inventory screen.​
Food and drink timers will remain frozen.​
Sometimes if you press the D-pad with a combination of Circle/triangle you can escape with some pause + inventory menu. Usually you can escape if there's a body to grab, if not you'll have to quit the game.​
But heres the interesting thing, if you mash call car then unfreeze, you can get 30+ of your last driven car.​
  • The ripper Doc you rescue from Maelstrom never despawns and sits with her driver in an invincible car that will hit you infinitely if you walk in front of it. The car is immovable.

Attachments

• Gecko party.png
    Gecko party.png
    210 KB · Views: 58
  • Gecko party 2.png
    Gecko party 2.png
    1 MB · Views: 60
  • Ripperdoc and her driver.png
    Ripperdoc and her driver.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Bug gráficos ao sair de veículos. Para ao entrar e sair novamente ou entrar no inventário, trocar de roupa e voltar novamente.

Missão VOU DE TAXI: READMISSÃO (Pt-br), impossibilitado de atender a ligação do Delamain e ao encontrar taxi divergente, impossível iniciar varredura (scaner). Ocorre com todos os táxis divergentes.

Sugestão: Criar a opção "Reiniciar Missão / Refazer Missão"

Last edited:

fced

Forum regular
Hello,
As a fan of CDProject, i got the game on PS4 Pro, but i am waiting a repair patch to play it, to avoid beeing disappointed too much...
To players which experiment texture load problems, are you playing with SSD ? or with Normal HDD, i wonder if the HDD latency could be the reason ?

Do we have any news about the 2020 patch which have been promised by CDProject ? I tried to get some news, but i found only messages from december...
Thanks and Hang on ;)

Guest 4421288

Hello,
As a fan of CDProject, i got the game on PS4 Pro, but i am waiting a repair patch to play it, to avoid beeing disappointed too much...
To players which experiment texture load problems, are you playing with SSD ? or with Normal HDD, i wonder if the HDD latency could be the reason ?

Do we have any news about the 2020 patch which have been promised by CDProject ? I tried to get some news, but i found only messages from december...
Thanks and Hang on ;)

Game is the problem itself. SSD, HDD nothing is going to fix that. In this entire forum is full of troubleshooting, yet all other games work fine on same console. Internal SSD, mechanical HDD, NVMe SSD etc trust me let them fix the game instead of wasting hours trying to fix a non existent problem.

The BEST place for latest and instant updates on this game is by following their twitter and enable push notifications. All other gaming websites will just same information secondary to it anyway.

Top Bottom