PS4 Pro - Post Patch 1.06 Bug List

+
CDProjektRed Thanks so much for the support, I hope bugs can get fixed soon so everyone can enjoy this awesome game. Below is the list of bugs post patch 1.04 I've found so far while playing on PS4 Pro (SSD)

- I got multiple random crashes (count continue increasing)
- Game's HUD and Menu font size is very small to read. Console users play from the sofa and with a TV, not in front of a monitor.
- Game menu (crafting,inventory, etc) is very slow to open when driving a car/bike
- Stash transfer is very slow and annoying to use. Single item storage transfer in a looting game doesn't work. Everytime an item is placed it takes almost a second in reload the inventory.
- Camera changes in car/bike is slow to be detected once pressed. Sometimes not working at all.
- City elements slow to appear when driving with FPS drops that lead to game crashes.
- Graphical glitches for enemy bodies when killed - Bug that makes V to move faster when walking on ledges or over small objects that makes the character to move randomly and unable to control it. It is very annoying while crouching and enter through ventilation shafts (Wakako's GIG to rescue someone's wife)
- Broken physics that makes you to take damage from small falls
- Bug in Maelstrom Food Factory mission when escaping from Militech with DUM DUM. DUM DUM is unable to left the factory making it impossible to complete the mission (just after the fight with the 2 mechs)
- Glitch when shooting in a car where camera moves back when healing and showing V headless (it also happens on ladders).
- Items dropped by enemies and the ones in the city or stages can not be picked as they are some pixels below the floor or walls.
- Enemies clipping through the floor and attacking from below
Will continue updating the list and will try to include a clip for each bug I found to help you to track the issues.
Regards!

Last edited:
Last edited:
- Bugged car AI: - Ping skill just kills the game performance on stages with too many elements (Pacifica Mall -Sasquatch) dropping frames, I think to below 15fps on PS4 pro: - Incorrect text in street signs.
IMG_20201224_000132.jpg
- Game intro stuttering (once O is pressed it runs normally): - Game freezes everytime autosave is executed causing game crashes: - Environment elements popping and disappearing in some areas after patch 1.06:

Last edited:
bug contract wakako in westbrook, after discussion with sergei, there is no car to deliver (invisible car)

WoW = much respect to those who attached plenty of video evidence to help the team (unfortunately difficult for me to do currently).

I can list the issues i am still experiencing after patch 1.06 on PS4 PRO.

- Pop in still very prevalent especially when driving (sometimes objects / vehicles just materialize infront of me)

- De-Textured NPC's (which i rarely if ever saw before ver. 1.04)

- Audio issues still persist. Sounds infront of me sound like they are coming from behind me + same with left to right at times.

Audio volume for radio stations in vehicles keep fluxuating and have to enter & exit numerous times to rectify. By this i mean the volume seems to lower to near 50% very often.

Delayed audio for weapons fire / kerenzikov / melee / grenades (the video does not lag, but the audio does with a delay of 0.5 - 2 seconds)

- When i enter and exit cars & motorcycles my screen has a weird glitch flash all over the screen for a minute i thought it was my hair flashing infront of my view, but too blurry & de-rezzed to be sure (this issue would assuredly be better explained with video footage)

- This one does get alot of humour mileage with me, but is VERY immersion breaking & generally not good = vehicles materializing from in the air or falling from great heights and exploding / sometimes bouncing off of walls at pretty fast speeds.

- Monowire keeps changing different colors without altering damage type.

- NPC animations very off = have seen guitar players with no guitar + spray painters painting on nothing / thin air + glitched into walls and objects + having spazams like they are possessed or just broken...

- HDR still very much broken (whatever changes or warmth you added is not noticeable and run my game on a high tier full HDR Sony) all colors look muted & washed out. All blacks are also elevated to a more greyish black and at times just grey.

Calibration on my end + using the in game settings to calibrate peek white brightness and tone mapping mid point = has done nothing to rectify this. I have found a passable middle ground, but definitely is not proper HDR.

- Still experiencing extreme FPS drops & stutters in various areas throughout Night City, some prominent examples are = JIG-JIG Street + Cherry Blossom Market area + the market crawling with Tyger Claws and you meet Buck Ravers with Johnny Silverhand to talk about the old days with Samurai (can't re-call the name).

- Many medical items and grenades not giving any materials upon dismantling them. It seems to work if i only have 5 or so, but if the stack is larger it does not give materials even when dismantled one at a time (stopped trying and just sell them now)

- Not sure if this is a glitchl, but i have 140 hrs played and Maxed my crafting skill and got all perks... I have never once seen a single Legendary blueprint for sale for any clothing/ armor item. And i honestly think i have seen 2 regular items at legendary rarity for sale and that was 100 hours ago.

Lots of Legendary weapons and weapon blueprints for sale (well 2-3 per vendor most times), but not armor???

Also on the topic of Crafting & Vendors. My "Crazy Science" perk under crafting that increase the sale price of crafted items by 10% + 1% per perk = does NOT work. I also have another 5 perks placed into it seemingly bringing the price up another 5%, but no.

- On the topic of perks under all skill groups. I am discovering numerous perks that do not work..?

- most if not all Crit % perks for guns and melee.

- "Blast Shielding" reduces damage from explosives by up to 30% = every single explosion one shot kills me, so kind of useless no..?

- "Regeneration" really picks and chooses when it wants to work which isn't often, no matter the combat situation or length of time waiting to heal.

- "Ubercharge" for tech weapons that does 50% more damage from fully charged shots. Not working at all and tried with skill active and tried again after using Tabula Rassa and resetting perk points = no difference at all (same damage numbers).

- Still very difficult to pick up many, many items no matter what they are + some items refuse to be picked up for no reason + other items (mostly weapons from enemies) when drooped near objects or tall grass even = will not allow you to pick them up.

- On another similar note = looting anything robotic. Picks and chooses randomly if it will allow me to loot it or not, no matter where the robot drops (could be 20 feet from any object in a radius and still will not allow you to collect). To add to this = choosing the perk "Mech Looter" would also be kind of broken or pointless when it comes to not allowing you to collect the increased loot drop from said perk.

That's all for now, but will continue to post everything i collect in the hopes it helps to make this game better and the game i know it can one day become. I have faith in the team behind this game at CDPR.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, it is appreciated.

Last edited:

Guest 4421288

They're going to be focusing on improving stability first and foremost before even looking into any bugs/glitches/Qol improvements.

They're going to be focusing on improving stability first and foremost before even looking into any bugs/glitches/Qol improvements.

This is a given, but still very important to post any / all issues that apply to core gameplay and performance. I would honestly say, much more important and required for the game to progress than it is to list wants / suggestions for future game content / features.

Don't get me wrong voicing our thoughts and ideas is still great, but if the core issues persist or CDPR is unaware, then it will definitely effect any future features / mechanics / gameplay and i am sure none of us want this..?

Guest 4421288

This is a given, but still very important to post any / all issues that apply to core gameplay and performance. I would honestly say, much more important and required for the game to progress than it is to list wants / suggestions for future game content / features.

Don't get me wrong voicing our thoughts and ideas is still great, but if the core issues persist or CDPR is unaware, then it will definitely effect any future features / mechanics / gameplay and i am sure none of us want this..?

They're definitely aware stability is more important. Hotfix 1.06 notes is so short and just focuses on crashing for consoles. Don't really know if these issues are being passed onto Devs, so these forum posts of bugs/glitches could be in vain, probably is.

Testing wise me and 8 friends on PS4/PS5 still have same issue of crash per 2-3hrs. So not actually fixed and false based on sample of 8.

Even if they fixed you can't roll back that initial disappointment and not the great 1st time experience of 1st playthrough. Too little, too late and damage is done.

People can make up their own mind whether or not it will be "reasonably" fixed in time. If they're happy with state of the game keep it, if not then refund it as the offer is there for digital purchase but retail may have time limit.

The combat blue bat map marker in my game is bugged looks like. I took the stuff off the cop in the prologue before the game opened up, because at that point it was just a yellow ?. Now that the game has opened up, and i am further in the story, that spot is one of those short combat zone things where you need to loot the bag or case or body and then you get the NCPD to send you some eds. Looks like if you loot it before it becomes the blue icon it breaks it.

Console: PS4 Pro, Hotfix: 1.06 (downloaded on day of release)

Since a day or two ago my game has cumulatively lagged more and more with loading during the 'continue' option as well as when I open the menu. Now it takes a good 5-10 minutes during the initial load, whereas before this it was 1-3 minutes (and no other problems in-game). Now, wherever I go in game I have a bunch of texture problems, or mini-map lagging/not tracking, or opening a menu takes a good 1 to 2 minutes before it looks correct and every button press from there makes it worse and worse. I think I have crafted all but 8 times in the game. My game files all read 12.56 Mb (uncertain what it was before). I was absolutely loving the game, and I just want it to function decently again.

Hours: ~50
Where in game: Just finished 2nd mission with Panpan
What I have done ~2 days ago:
  1. Registered for ' redeem rewards' via title screen
  2. hotfix 1.06
  3. started to use quicksave more
  4. Restarted game and console numerous times in an attempt to fix this problem
Thank you for any advice. I am just a resident finally being able to be on holiday break and I want to continue to enjoy this game. This isn't just QOL, it really is game breaking compared to prior to 1.06 when I would just have the random crash once and a while.

Console: PS4 Pro, Hotfix: 1.06 (downloaded on day of release)

Since a day or two ago my game has cumulatively lagged more and more with loading during the 'continue' option as well as when I open the menu. Now it takes a good 5-10 minutes during the initial load, whereas before this it was 1-3 minutes (and no other problems in-game). Now, wherever I go in game I have a bunch of texture problems, or mini-map lagging/not tracking, or opening a menu takes a good 1 to 2 minutes before it looks correct and every button press from there makes it worse and worse. I think I have crafted all but 8 times in the game. My game files all read 12.56 Mb (uncertain what it was before). I was absolutely loving the game, and I just want it to function decently again.

Hours: ~50
Where in game: Just finished 2nd mission with Panpan
What I have done ~2 days ago:
  1. Registered for ' redeem rewards' via title screen
  2. hotfix 1.06
  3. started to use quicksave more
  4. Restarted game and console numerous times in an attempt to fix this problem
Thank you for any advice. I am just a resident finally being able to be on holiday break and I want to continue to enjoy this game. This isn't just QOL, it really is game breaking compared to prior to 1.06 when I would just have the random crash once and a while.

I don't currently share all of the issues you are experiencing and i am truly sorry to hear your experience has gotten worst.

With that said, my experience on PS4 PRO in some aspects has gotten worst as well in the following & similar ways to yourself.

- De-Textured NPC's (notice more and more of them now and before patch 1.05 i rarely if ever experienced this in over +50 hrs of gameplay).

- Switching from 1st to 3rd person in / on all vehicles either takes a very long & delayed time from pressing the button or worst it won't switch at all until i stop + exit the vehicle + re-enter said vehicle.

- Lighting in many, many area's seems to activate or turn on when i drive through area's and then off again. Most instances the area i am traversing will be completely dark and then over a delayed gap of time all the lights start popping in /on = very jarring.

- NPC's in general seem much more broken then before (which i never thought was possible, but it happened). In every & all examples i could possibly fathom and label.

- Falling through the map in numerous area's in game = through ground while driving + in moving elevators + free running on roof tops + and generally in random locations spread throughout Night City. The worst aspect of this, is you do not die and are stuck in an infinite loop of falling / loading screen / falling / etc... Best advice when this happens = pause immediately and re-load your last save, as it is better than closing application and re-starting your game.

- Huge delay when pressing my menu button at times (a few seconds), more so while driving (+5 seconds and more at times).

Worst of all, this issue when it happens sometimes leads to my PS4 PRO crashing & considering the random game crashes that still happen fairly often (1 crash every 2-3 hours, which is better than every 45 mins - 1 hour, but this is still very bad)

- Delamain's bugged image still shows up in all of my phone call conversations which is by far the least worrisome issue, but still not ideal and quite annoying.

- Unsure what this even is, but anytime i enter & exit a vehicle (or) get on & off a motorcycle = there is a visual glitch that flashes arpund my screen and seems to do this every time now (was not existent before patch 1.05 or 1.06.
Not game breaking, but extremely annoying and have no idea what it is ???

As far as any suggestions to help you rectify your issues your self. You can always follow the advice of some users and usually every Video Game Designer/Company that will blame shift issues onto it's consumers by recommending you do the following... Also do not get me wrong some of these steps when done regularly can have some small benefits to your overall gaming experience, but they very rarely / if ever fix larger gleaming issues that truly only get fixed with patches & updates from a developer side.

- Delete your system memory cache (power off console + unplug ac cord for 30 secs or more and plug back in + power back up)

- Re-build PS4 PRO database (power off system + plug usb connected to controller into PS4 + hold power button until you hear 1 beep and the keep holding until you hear a series of beeps. This will bring you to Safe Mode and you can select Re-build Database from here, but keep in mind that it can possibly take a long time, depending how often it is done)

* The 2 examples above are things i do often to keep my PS4 PRO running as best it can and clear up any un-used space & data, but keep in mind this will rarely solve issues in almost any game when it comes to bugs / glitches.

Lastly my favorite go to that some people recommend and again Developers love to use this as a solution to various issues when it comes to the performance and state of their games and this is to completely un-install and re-install your game = which honestly i no longer do, as it is a complete waste of time + has never actually done anything for myself when it comes to improving issues with countless games over the years.

In the end what it inevitably takes is solutions and fixes from the developer of the game and released in patches & updates to it's consumers, sorry i couldn't have been of more help, but hopefully CDPR will step up over the next year and deliver a better working product & deliver on the numerous facets they claimed were an intregel part of this game that are completely absent + un-finished or just outright broken.

So sad this is what gaming has become in the + 35 years i have been playing, but i will re-main hopefull that CDPR doesn't follow the same route countless other developers have in the name of revenue & greed.

Last edited:
If fixer tries to call when getting blurry vision from implant with jhonny it can bug the gig that the call was about.
Got Regina gigs out of sync this way at once.

Call your vehicle sometimes makes it drive away from you for miles and miles and disappear.

Calling a car even on a country road might make it run onto a cement block and get stuck on top of it.

Calling car it got stuck in the lifted highway with the just the front sticking up and exploded a few seconds after.

As someone mentioned before what is the point of -30% explosive damage when all explosives is instant death anyway.

If enemy shoots your grenade too close to you, you die. Even with the perk not taking damage from own grenades.

Crafting one item at a time is a pain. Taking weapons apart for crafting mats is a pain. Give button to destroy all especially in the food tab. I will call this a bug also.

Destroying items and getting one row less can mess up sorting and all of a sudden you are destroying something you wanted to keep. I call this a bug because never had this happen in any other similar game before.

When traveling at speed you might end up in places you can't get out of because texture didn't load in time.

just fix the low ass framerate for the love of all that is holy
it's killing my enjoyment of this game to drive and fight when the fps is below 25.

I don't currently share all of the issues you are experiencing and i am truly sorry to hear your experience has gotten worst.

With that said, my experience on PS4 PRO in some aspects has gotten worst as well in the following & similar ways to yourself.

- De-Textured NPC's (notice more and more of them now and before patch 1.05 i rarely if ever experienced this in over +50 hrs of gameplay).

- Switching from 1st to 3rd person in / on all vehicles either takes a very long & delayed time from pressing the button or worst it won't switch at all until i stop + exit the vehicle + re-enter said vehicle.

- Lighting in many, many area's seems to activate or turn on when i drive through area's and then off again. Most instances the area i am traversing will be completely dark and then over a delayed gap of time all the lights start popping in /on = very jarring.

- NPC's in general seem much more broken then before (which i never thought was possible, but it happened). In every & all examples i could possibly fathom and label.

- Falling through the map in numerous area's in game = through ground while driving + in moving elevators + free running on roof tops + and generally in random locations spread throughout Night City. The worst aspect of this, is you do not die and are stuck in an infinite loop of falling / loading screen / falling / etc... Best advice when this happens = pause immediately and re-load your last save, as it is better than closing application and re-starting your game.

- Huge delay when pressing my menu button at times (a few seconds), more so while driving (+5 seconds and more at times).

Worst of all, this issue when it happens sometimes leads to my PS4 PRO crashing & considering the random game crashes that still happen fairly often (1 crash every 2-3 hours, which is better than every 45 mins - 1 hour, but this is still very bad)

- Delamain's bugged image still shows up in all of my phone call conversations which is by far the least worrisome issue, but still not ideal and quite annoying.

- Unsure what this even is, but anytime i enter & exit a vehicle (or) get on & off a motorcycle = there is a visual glitch that flashes arpund my screen and seems to do this every time now (was not existent before patch 1.05 or 1.06.
Not game breaking, but extremely annoying and have no idea what it is ???

As far as any suggestions to help you rectify your issues your self. You can always follow the advice of some users and usually every Video Game Designer/Company that will blame shift issues onto it's consumers by recommending you do the following... Also do not get me wrong some of these steps when done regularly can have some small benefits to your overall gaming experience, but they very rarely / if ever fix larger gleaming issues that truly only get fixed with patches & updates from a developer side.

- Delete your system memory cache (power off console + unplug ac cord for 30 secs or more and plug back in + power back up)

- Re-build PS4 PRO database (power off system + plug usb connected to controller into PS4 + hold power button until you hear 1 beep and the keep holding until you hear a series of beeps. This will bring you to Safe Mode and you can select Re-build Database from here, but keep in mind that it can possibly take a long time, depending how often it is done)

* The 2 examples above are things i do often to keep my PS4 PRO running as best it can and clear up any un-used space & data, but keep in mind this will rarely solve issues in almost any game when it comes to bugs / glitches.

Lastly my favorite go to that some people recommend and again Developers love to use this as a solution to various issues when it comes to the performance and state of their games and this is to completely un-install and re-install your game = which honestly i no longer do, as it is a complete waste of time + has never actually done anything for myself when it comes to improving issues with countless games over the years.

In the end what it inevitably takes is solutions and fixes from the developer of the game and released in patches & updates to it's consumers, sorry i couldn't have been of more help, but hopefully CDPR will step up over the next year and deliver a better working product & deliver on the numerous facets they claimed were an intregel part of this game that are completely absent + un-finished or just outright broken.

So sad this is what gaming has become in the + 35 years i have been playing, but i will re-main hopefull that CDPR doesn't follow the same route countless other developers have in the name of revenue & greed.

Thank you so much for this thorough reply. I love the CDPR gaming community. I will try to do all those fixes today and post about my results. After you highlighted the glitches/problems you have been seeing in your game I too can relate to some:

"- De-Textured NPC's (notice more and more of them now and before patch 1.05 i rarely if ever experienced this in over +50 hrs of gameplay).

- Lighting in many, many area's seems to activate or turn on when i drive through area's and then off again. Most instances the area i am traversing will be completely dark and then over a delayed gap of time all the lights start popping in /on = very jarring."

As an aside, I have read that increased load times may be due to poor air circulation. I made sure to dust off my ps4 pro regularly and keep it in an area of good circulation. I do not believe this to be the issue since with any other digital game I have it loads quickly and does not have worsening lag as I play. It is sad indeed. Really rooting for CDPR.

Thank you so much for this thorough reply. I love the CDPR gaming community. I will try to do all those fixes today and post about my results. After you highlighted the glitches/problems you have been seeing in your game I too can relate to some:

"- De-Textured NPC's (notice more and more of them now and before patch 1.05 i rarely if ever experienced this in over +50 hrs of gameplay).

- Lighting in many, many area's seems to activate or turn on when i drive through area's and then off again. Most instances the area i am traversing will be completely dark and then over a delayed gap of time all the lights start popping in /on = very jarring."

As an aside, I have read that increased load times may be due to poor air circulation. I made sure to dust off my ps4 pro regularly and keep it in an area of good circulation. I do not believe this to be the issue since with any other digital game I have it loads quickly and does not have worsening lag as I play. It is sad indeed. Really rooting for CDPR.

No problem ;)
I truly love alot about this game and right now, the best thing we can do as a Community is constructively & maturely inform the CDPR team about all of our current issues + suggestions + wants + etc...

At this point i honestly would not expect the go to fixes that are over used and even mentioned above by me to fix what is wrong with Cyberpunk. That ball is completely in CDPR's court and all we can do now is wait & keep reporting our issues. Also keeping Analytics Enabled in your Gameplay Settings everytime you play is also a great help to the team over there regardless if you think it doesn't.

I have worked in various facets of the gaming industry and trust me it helps alot.

So uhh... I can't draw my weapons. Pre 1.06, gunplay was fine. Post 1.06, no guns, knives, or hands are visible when you "draw" them. Don't know what to do here, kinda need guns if things go south.

Top Bottom