PS4 Stability

+
I've started playing again for the last week or so since the last patch (1.1) and haven't had any crashes so far. Still got the odd npc insta-spawn car crash problems but overall the game seems much smoother.

I have been playing for 3 or 4 hours at a time most evenings. How has everyone else been finding it on PS4?

Just a thank you really, and keep it up.

I've started playing again for the last week or so since the last patch (1.1) and haven't had any crashes so far. Still got the odd npc insta-spawn car crash problems but overall the game seems much smoother.

I have been playing for 3 or 4 hours at a time most evenings. How has everyone else been finding it on PS4?

Just a thank you really, and keep it up.

I was on most of yesterday on my phat PS4, probably pushing 12 hours or so total, and the game crashed twice. If I played Modern Warfare for 12 hours it'd crash at least twice, so it's inconsequential to me. Just load that bad boy back up. Usually a crash a night (4 -5 hrs) otherwise. Patch 1.1 has improved my experience exponentially. All being well further fixes patches and updates will see it back in the sony store (y)

Good to hear that the experience improved for console folks, hopefully next patches will take it even further (y)

I was on most of yesterday on my phat PS4.......All being well further fixes patches and updates will see it back in the sony store (y)

I wouldn't expect much, the fact this is running on last gen at all is a technical feat within itself.

My Phat PS4 does sound like flypast from the helicarrier most of the time anyway!

Who knows CP2077 could be what San Andreas was to the PS2. Hyped before launch. Slammed by critics for its bugs and glitches. But ultimately a classic that showed the limits of what the console was capable of.....

Its already had its "Hot Coffee" mod moment 🤣

I spent a crazy amount of cash on a PC to play this rather than on my PS4 Pro, but i'm super glad it's now working out for the console players, and hopefully it'll get even better for you guys (y)

Top Bottom