PS4 Technical Beta announced for GWENT!

+
Still nowhere to be seen on North American PSN Store in Canada... tied from PS4 as well as from the desktop, nothing

I called Playstation, They knew nothing about it. They told me "check the region'.
I'm in NA.......... Still no Gwent at 2:30 CST

lisior1975;n8284010 said:
Still nowhere to be seen on North American PSN Store in Canada... tied from PS4 as well as from the desktop, nothing

There is a delay till 1PM PST. Sorry about this.

Gave it a go. seems to run smooth enough, didnt spot any problems. But why the hell did you make the tutorial so that you cant skip it!?!? Do you know how terrible it is to sit trough that when you already know the game, there was like three tutorial matches!

My game didn't run perfectly, but it was still playable. Only mistake I found (so far) was the old card description in Ragh Nar Roog.

There was also few other oddities that I didn't quite catch, but not sure if those were bugs or my own mistakes. And the music sounded totally weird (terrible) coming from television instead of my laptop. Not sure if it's the problem with tv settings or the game. In any case, it was nice to play this with PS4 :) Waiting for the proper version to come out!

Been playing about 6 hours total since last night
It feels so bad to crush every single player I come across..
lol
might Make them rethink playing the game..the wins are like open season on noobs..

outside of that.. I have had about 6 crashes or freezes what ever you wanna call it.
and oddly enough..it seems to happen either when I pass or the opponent passes.

I'm on a ps4 pro with 2tb..
I have to say the game runs smooth as glass and very pretty 8)

Last edited:
Had another issue

I chose not to replace any cards at the start

the prompt screen asking if I was sure
I said yes (x).. but instead of closing out..it replaced a card..
I hit x again it replaced another card ..
the match started and the prompt screen was still there.
I forfeited and restarted

probably a one off glitch.figured I would post it

TheShift;n8296250 said:
Had another issue

I chose not to replace any cards at the start

the prompt screen asking if I was sure
I said yes (x).. but instead of closing out..it replaced a card..
I hit x again it replaced another card ..
the match started and the prompt screen was still there.
I forfeited and restarted

probably a one off glitch.figured I would post it

Happens to me on PC too so I'd say it's a patch glitch rather than PS glitch.

Playing Gwent finally over the PS4 was awesome. I know that this was the technical beta, but I wanna play so much more of it. With the new rules implemented, it forced me to think much more than I was playing Gwent on TW3. It be nice if there were more features to it like playing with friends and definitely having to crossplay. But there's my two coin.

Chaob_N7;n8297150 said:
Happens to me on PC too so I'd say it's a patch glitch rather than PS glitch.

I havent came across that in the pc version .. so you may be right.

On another note.. i didnt have a problem winning a game blind folded..but others might lol

TheShift;n8294400 said:
outside of that.. I have had about 6 crashes or freezes what ever you wanna call it.
and oddly enough..it seems to happen either when I pass or the opponent passes.

Same problem here. Those freezes were so annoying.
Besides, I couldn't find Stammelford's Tremors card in my collection. Was it removed on pupose or?

CD Projekt has done a great job so far, but I would still like to give some feedback.

Here are a few issues, which I encountered while playing:
- While renaming the deck, the leader card didn´t disappear, so I couldn´t see what I was typing.
- several crashes/freezes. This mostly seemed to happen after someone passed.
- transparent shining blue "ghost cards" stuck on a row (happened only once or twice)
- I don´t know if this is itentional, but the cards in the graveyard have a lower resolution and thus appear a bit blurry.

Skellige specific issues:
- When moved to the graveyard, Cerys never converted to Silver, even tough her description is stated as so.
- Morkvarg sometimes didn´t resurrect after sending him to the graveyard from hand or deck via King Bran, Birna Bran or Ermion.

That´s about it. Even though some of these issues could get annoying at times, the game was already extremely fun and addicting. Even after enjoying Gwent the whole weekend, I still would love to play more. So I really would appreciate it, if we PS4-players could also participate in a future open beta. I know that´s easier said than done - but one can always dream.

Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom