[PS4] Text is too small

+
The game is amazing, but subtitles are very small! I can play with this subs size! I think a patch is a simple solution for increase the subtitles size! PLEASE!

Yeah, I started playing this today on PC hooked to my TV, and the loot font, the glossary font, and some inventory fonts need to be increased to a large size. Hopefully CDPR release a quick fix, as I don't want to play through half the game while not reading much of the glossary etc.

I too am having issues with the small font size on PS4.

I sent in a support ticket.

I hope this is an easy fix for the developers and that a patch will be coming within a month.

Having to sit 3-4 feet from my TV just so that I can read and understand what i'm looting, crafting, etc. is not how I was expecting to play Witcher 3

Agree. I am playing witcher 3 on PS4, in Chinese text, still very tiny, hard too read

guys, this is a great game, I don't want this issue to ruin it, please fix it

So disappointed that the game was released like this. I honestly can't play it in it's current state and can only hope it's patched soon. Was really looking forward to playing it too.

I cannot believe the developers didn't even consider thst the font size might be too small in the early stages. I mean, how much imagination does it take to realise the text could be unreadable beyond about five foot??? Am also amazed (or appalled in fact) that review sites gave the game such great scores and not one of them thought it worthy of even a passing mention. 10/10 my a**e.

same issue here on x box one. Hopefully enough people ask for it they will fix it. We should be able to increase the size of ALL text in game. Mini map increase would be nice also.

I ended up hooking my ps4 up to my pc monitor which is also 1080p it seems to be a temporary solution as the screens smaller so I can sit much closer comfortably.

Just saying CD Projeck Red took to twitter over this and they have said they are looking for a solution to this matter.

I'm playing the PC version on my TV and all text is way too small to read comfortably, so don't forget PC when addressing this issue.

This. It is terrible. Most text in most menus and descriptions is really hard to read. Just too small, and I've read dozens of comment everywhere saying the same. Pleease, they need to fix this.

Not just text as subs,all text is too small.

I have 42'' TV from about 2-2,5m....really need bigger TV :(

This issue is giving me a headache text is way to small and minimap location annoys me wish it was bottom left I dont really like looking at top of screen.

Top Bottom