(PS4) The Beast In Me: Santo Domingo bug

+
Every time I try to start the race, Claire won't get in the car. She just keeps looking at her tablet. All the other cars are lined up, My car (Not Claire's truck) is in position, but nothing happens. I have tried dying and respawning, reloading, and attracting the attention of the cops by shooting at the people and smashing their cars. Nothing happens. If I drive away from the area, I fail the mission and I can't retry it. I've basically stopped playing the game at this point because I want to experience as much as I can in my first playthrough.

Unfortunately, I don't have a backup save to do a quick restart of the mission. Is there any way to get the mission to start? Is there a way to restart the mission altogether? I know the lack of a backup save is shooting me in the foot. I'm just really frustrated.

Every time I try to start the race, Claire won't get in the car. She just keeps looking at her tablet. All the other cars are lined up, My car (Not Claire's truck) is in position, but nothing happens. I have tried dying and respawning, reloading, and attracting the attention of the cops by shooting at the people and smashing their cars. Nothing happens. If I drive away from the area, I fail the mission and I can't retry it. I've basically stopped playing the game at this point because I want to experience as much as I can in my first playthrough.

Unfortunately, I don't have a backup save to do a quick restart of the mission. Is there any way to get the mission to start? Is there a way to restart the mission altogether? I know the lack of a backup save is shooting me in the foot. I'm just really frustrated.
Doesn't the PS4 have a list of game saves under "LOAD GAME"? Can use the save from before you called Claire, and preferably select her "Beast" truck, to see if she's willing to get in that.

Did you happen to have selected the Mizutani Shion for the race?
Doesn't the race start anyway when you get behind the wheel?

Top Bottom